1. If you're receiving a message that you are banned from the Current Events or Politics forums, it's not you specifically: those forums have been hidden for all users. For more info, see here.
    Dismiss Notice

Genshin Impact

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Revenger, Sep 29, 2020.

1. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Oh I do intend to build her up. I wanted a different elemental claymore user anyway. Been using Razor and almost finished building Beidou to 80. But i'm AR 48 now, kinda close to 50. Worrying that if I spend mats to level another character I'll be stuck when I hit AR50 not having enough to level at least one primary to 90.

2. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

Resource/mat farming takes so damn long. I planned very early since AR46 to get the majority of the ascension mats needed for my mains in focus: Razor, Klee, Venti. They were all ready to ascend to 90 but I only had enough Hero Wits for Razor and Klee. Had around 400 (including the 150 from the Star Fischl event). Crazy how the scaling works with hero ascension mat requirements!

I did have everyones weapon up to 80 and most have the mats ready for the 90 ascension, just not enough ores. Too many resources that are heavily resin dependent. Arguably weapon ores are not, but there's simply not enough of it and the blue magic crystal ores are gated behind resin sadly.

My Battlepass is finished at level 50 so I'm now saving hours in my day without having to do those extra-curricular activities. Simply signing in, spending resin, doing my commissions, do the artifact investigate run and sign off. Usually I'd add a mob/mini-boss run for mats but I've actually been doing those almost daily since AR15 and have so much I don't really need anything for any of my characters to ascend. I only need exp and mora. With no need to do specific farming for any ascension mats now, I'm going to strictly dedicate 160 + 60 refilled resin on EXP for 1 week straight, then over to mora for another week straight and repeat for a while.

3. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

Weened myself off the addiction. It was genshin everyday for a while. Now i don't even do the dailies anymore. :)

4. nope

nope Member

lol i never played the game i just fap to the femboy lel

5. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

I'm farming bosses and yea not enough resin for it, so focusing on select bosses over and over.

I also need to farm wits and that's going to take ages at 5 hero per leyline, then my characters need more weapon stuff to rank up weapons and that's a lot of balls I need as 5 or so weapons I have use that if only I had weapons that had other materials.
    And talent materials in the end.

And don't get me started on artifact domains, haven't started or touched that yet been using the boss 5 star artifact drops.

AR48 here dreading the next WL that I'll be under leveled a bit like last one.

What I'm planning now is get mats to level my main up to 90 which is max then start working on secondary characters and go from there.

6. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

My mate online that was my co-op buddy uninstalled the game today rank 47 he was recently just doing commission's and resin and some light farming each day, he finished the Mondstat story but never really started the Liyue storyline.

So now I don't have anyone to help with bounties and boss fights.

I'm still playing and looking forward to the next storyline.

Currently my resin is just going to be leylines for wits to try to level people up then boss runs, to get ascension mats.

I need to level weapons but I have no resin for that when focusing on leveling my under leveled characters up and balancing out a team.

If anyone is on the American server let me know and I'll add you as a friend.

7. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
  8. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift

Code for 100 Primogems and 50,000 Mora.
    eATDgIXLD56
    Code for 100 Primogems and 5 Hero's Wit.
    G3tQq6TOqmE
    Code for 100 Primogems and 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore.
    5KVeIbSxDUU

All worked for me on America server

connico likes this.
  9. connico

connico Member

Will only be doing dailies till new content comes out lol... Cyberpunk baby!

10. Xenomorph

Xenomorph Member

All worked on Asia server as well.

11. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Woot! Got Zhongli! :D Not that I know what to do with him for now anyway hahha. Rumor is that he is getting a buff somewhere down the line too. Maybe I'll level him then.

neogeo likes this.
  12. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

This is a spoilerish but 49 minute stream they did on 1.2 going through how everything plays out and events etc.
    SEELIE PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    neogeo likes this.
  13. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

I've finally done it!

Finished Floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss. 5 starred it. 2-2-1.

Team 1: Klee, Xiangling, Noelle and Ningguang
    Team 2: Razor, Venti, Bennett, Diona

neogeo likes this.
  14. neogeo

neogeo Member

Grats man! Floor 12 is no joke! Well done!

I'm still stuck on Floor 12 Chamber 1 haha

iMomOx3 likes this.
  15. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

The whopperflowers are annoying as hell. They are just so tanky and annoying. I did chamber 1 and 2 firstly with a different team needing Venti just so I could pass these with 2 stars. After I passed those I ended up switching to the teams above to finish the 3rd chamber and needed Venti with razor.

16. neogeo

neogeo Member

I wish I had venti, not even sure how I can clear Floor 12 without him haha..

17. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

I'm still on floor 6 lol. Haven't really bothered to try higher. I guess I should do it soon. I've finally leveled enough characters to make 2 teams.

18. neogeo

neogeo Member

Yeah you should because once you get to level 9, the rewards reset each fortnight!

19. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yeh I know I'm just lazy haha

20. neogeo

neogeo Member