Genshin Impact

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Revenger, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

I made it to AR35 tonight. Now begins that grind.

iMomOx3 likes this.
  2. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

Congrats! Have you managed to finish all of the available quests? 1 more level and you can do Venti's story which I really enjoyed.

I have reached BP level 27, so close to 30 and getting a weapon of choice.

Today I just played around doing a bunch of achievements and finally hit this:
    I have had the Mondstadt one achieved for quite some time, but took me a while to get the 800 chests for Liyue and I couldn't for the life of me find the 40th Red Challenge.
    unknown.png

3. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

Congrats, I've been doing quests and co-op will get into more stuff as I can.
    I'm not rushing things though working where I can.

4. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo Member

wow im way behind, im only AR13 so far, 4 characters are level 20 and i cant ascend them until ar15 i think, repetitive grindy quests the same as every other game like this. Very over hyped game ( imho, so far ). Its good to play if you have a bunch of shit to binge on netflix or whatever, i play the game muted.

Getting around the map is easy though which i appreciate, it doesn't force you to go a certain way to get to a certain point and the tele's obviously help a lot.

5. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Qiqi is adorable!

I shall breed her all the cocobeast she want!!!

6. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

An adorable undead zombie girl.

7. rbialek

rbialek Member

So I just found out something interesting. Turns out being frozen can preserve your momentum.

I charged Venti's E and just as it finished I got frozen. I then proceeded to rocket into the sky at breakneck speeds, nearly 10 times as high as his E should have taken me. Good laugh!

8. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Lol unintended bug I guess haha. PersonallyI like this one. HYPER DRILL!!!! :lol:

Hit AR31 tonight. Took a bit of grinding and now I know why people say after 30 it gets grindy. But I still have a lot of achievements to do etc and places to discover anyway. Also soon as I hit AR31 I also got just enough to buy 1 wish. Finally got a 5* and it's Jean. Pretty happy with that. It's a good night heheh

Pinkeh and rbialek like this.
  9. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo Member

Lmao thats some DBZ shit

i got to AR17 last night, Did some of those wishes things and got 3 new characters.

[​IMG]

My main setup has been this :

[​IMG]

question, with the artifacts, are you meant to use the color that matches your champ? like amber being a fire bitch, so i use red artifacts? blue for ice guy and purple for electric chick ?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  10. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Fischl is really good. Fire off her elemental power and change to another character and her raven just keeps shooting. And it's auto targeting and does high dmg too.

As for artifacts, they've got sets power. You set them up as sets like Berserker sets, you get the benefits when you equip 2 or 4 pieces of that. Some sets requires 2 some even only req 1. When lower level it doesn't matter much but later you'll want to optimize the effects you gain from them to progress. The stats on them matter too. But not now.

RamboKazoo likes this.
  11. jET_M@X

jET_M@X Member

Wouldn't get too worried about artifacts as you can recover 80-90% of the exp you use in the low level ones when you upgrade the higher powered ones.

RamboKazoo likes this.
  12. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

RamboKazoo

For artifacts, especially in the early game, best advice is to just focus on ATK and ATK% rather than the set bonuses. In the early game, damage is king and will help you fly through all of your quests and boss fights. Once you're around AR35+, this is when you start tailor making specific sets and focusing on ATK / Crit / Elemental % bonuses which is focused on for completing Floor 6+ in the Spiral Abyss.

Levelling up is another learning curve on its own and you want to gather as much resources as possible and don't spend all of your Mora / fodder artifacts too soon as it will slow you down in the late game. This video I found useful for artifact levelling

I'm very close to AR40 (around 3000 AEXP away) and then I'll start spending my fragile resin which I have around 28-30 of them so going to start having fun clearing multiple bosses per day for a while and wishing to RNGesus that I get good 5 star artifacts with good substats. I have 5x5 star artifacts and they are all literally garbage with most of the substats being HP/HP% and DEF/DEF%.... None have crits sadly.

Klee Rate Up Banner should be out I believe tomorrow and is someone I actually want to field in my team. Have saved just over 3200 primo gems so that's 20 wishes with my character Rate Up banner at 65 rolls from the last 5star drop so I have 25 wish chances for the 50% chance at Klee with 20 wishes ready to go - hope that made sense LOL. I really hope I pull Klee with the pity @ 50%.

RamboKazoo likes this.
  13. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yeh I'm only AR 33 but finding that I've been trying to level everything too quickly. Spreading myself too thin now. Running out of Mora is not fun.

14. connico

connico Member

Lol mora is difficult lol... so I'm just chilling out and just having fun now.. doing dailies and exploring the world and trying to find all Anemoculus

15. OP
    OP
    Revenger

Revenger Member

Just about to hit AR 33, done all main story and have done Klee's treasure, so I'll start doing the single player domains today clearing those.

Yea the best is just to have fun, explore, work on a area at a time, don't stress to much.

I'm also working on what weapons to upgrade to get the damage.

Happy to play with anyone that wants.

That's a Android app Map Genie, I use it as a reference, they may also have a IOS version.

16. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yeh i'm gonna get the map of all the culus and go through them all. I've explored most of the places including ones far off shores and not on maps. I'm going to take it more relax because it's going to be a long game. Rushing would probably end up with a lot of grinding for no good reason and that gets boring quickly.

17. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

Have you been to the Mystery Island to the east of Stormbearers Point? It doesn't display on the map but you can see it from a distance from the cliff. It can also be seen from Starsnatch Cliff. There's a hidden quest/puzzle to solve there that will start a boss fight. A hint: you will need an anemo character to activate/clear the puzzle. You can't glide the full length there but you can kaeya ice walk there but takes ages (around 5-7mins of spamming his E). To start the quest, there's a boulder you can smash on the right side of the island where the camping gear stuff is and you'll get a book. Go to your inventory and read the book which will give instructions on what to do! I hope in future they bring in more of these off the book quests/puzzles with mini boss fights as they're fun and people seem to miss. If you go through a lot of those random books you find around, they usually lead you to some form of treasure chest or hidden quest which has helped me pass some time with the stage I'm at in the game.

As most have said, take your time with this game and don't rush it like me lol. End of the day, it is a single player game and we have no reason to rush the story.

18. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yup did that yesterday. Actually you can glide most of the way there and when you're just about to run out of stamina, hit a food item to replenish your stamina and you'll get there. That's how I did it and there's an achievement for it. But you will need a fairly high base stamina to begin with. I'm almost maxed on both the statues so my stamina was fairly high.

19. connico

connico Member

I glitched it and ran under the water... my stamina was to low...

20. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo Member

Thanks for all the advice on the artifacts. got AR22 now, went to do the spiral abyss, first 3 levels were piss easy, 4th level is where i had to cheese the challenge by slapping all the enemies off the edge as i couldn't do enough damage to just kill them in the time allocated, it was kind of a cop out on my part, but after failing 3 times i just had to get it over and done with lol.

iMomOx3 and rbialek like this.