Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by DangerMaus, Jun 16, 2015.

1. emett

emett Member

Dont know ya nick name. Add me; emett81

2. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

my tags are in my sig as always.

3. emett

emett Member

Sweet, will add in the morning.

4. timsarg

timsarg Member

loving it so far , love going to stupid difficulty off the bat . My god some of this shit is hard

5. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  6. NiTeHaWk

NiTeHaWk Member

Played around 5 hrs so far, no crashes, Worst bug i have seen is a rebel head stuck in a wall trying to run through. I have no idea what i'm doing in this game. I can't fly a heli well at all but can at least get near the marked objective.

1st attempt at flying the plane fall off cliff, second attempt about 25 seconds in the air, says go to the rebel base, well where is it, didn't see any arrows and i sure as shit can't check the map for 10 minutes while flying lol.

Is there a way to stop the free look camera on vehicles so it always points ahead?, so damn annoying.

Is there a dedicated tutorial mode?, feels like you are just thrown in expecting to know what to do.

Why do enemies respawn on bases you have already taken, grrrrr.

What are the best ways to take out heli's, is there supposed to be a rocket launcher when on foot?

When 2 man co-op does it reduce the enemies?, doesn't seem so. Why not add 2 CPU players.

7. emett

emett Member

I use the n00b tube to take out choppas atm.
    Played about 2hrs today with no crashes. Opened up a fair bit of the map. Got tomorrow off so willhit up some more.

8. NiTeHaWk

NiTeHaWk Member

I've only bothered to take out one chopper, normally i just hide, i just rammed the drone into the chopper's blades :D. Good bye. BTW i have only completed 2 missions hence my uselessness.

But what do you expect from someone with 30,000+ UCAV kills in BF4 :p. Must use my little drones. Noob tube, my next unlock i think, thank you. Thought about it today after activating rebel radio or whatever it is, need an advantage, they send far too many people for a 2 man squad to contain. Is there claymores in this?

9. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

Any LMG can take out a heli no problem, also a judiciously placed HTI round will also make short work of them.

10. emett

emett Member

Really wish you could control the day night cycle. Seems like a massive over sight.

11. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

I made an OCAU taskforce....though not sure how people can join.

12. NiTeHaWk

NiTeHaWk Member

Sick of these arsehole choppers. I have a sniper, a pea shooter and a pistol :(. Despite 4 in a squad they go hover over me incessantly. I did the stealth swim for 15 minutes, nope. Did a rage quit, 45 minutes of pointlessness tonight.

Hope a camera angle lock and a physics update is coming for especially air vehicles to a lesser extent trucks. The free look camera while trying to fly is so damn terrible. Even when i figure it out, i'll still say it's shit!!. If i could place a BF4 littlebird in this game lol. Somewhere in between would be welcome.

What is ur nic stalker in uplay?

13. AERO

AERO Member

just a quick question, do you get loot from this game as in different weapons and armor like the division?

14. emett

emett Member

I have a sniper rifle that can one shot choppas out the sky. Its a fucking beast.

15. Dilligaf666

Dilligaf666 Member

I found a base full of baddies, wiped them all out 1 by one....
    unfortunately the last one was the commander I was supposed to interrogate - mission failed - oops

16. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

No there is no loot per se. You can unlock weapons found in non-respawning caches all over the map, once found they're yours forever. You can also pick up opportunistically from dead enemies, but the weapons disappear on session end.

Once again Nitehawk, use a LMG on choppers. Done. Failing that score the HTI and one shot the pilot. It's a sniper rifle with the highest penetration in the game. It'll go through vehicle armour like it wasnt there.

One other thing to mention, is hunted/engaged status is proximity based. If you leave the area or kill the enemy, hunted goes away. It's not time based.

17. Radley

Radley Member

My god the vehicles in this game are absolutely fucked. It's a shame as it's got so much potential.

18. NiTeHaWk

NiTeHaWk Member

Yep, the physics on them are pretty damn terrible. Only the boat is decent.

19. Xipher

Xipher Member

I find it fairly easy to take out the choppers with 1 shot from the underbarrel genade launcher. Took out 4 Unidad birds in a row this way last night while hiding in a house

20. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

looking to team up.