Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by DangerMaus, Jun 16, 2015.

1. AERO

AERO Member

gee they really needed to work on the ai in this game. so dumb. so i was bleeding out.... my guys all standing around me, no enemies to be seen as i just killed the last one, and i ended up dying. so stupid, have had a few moments like this. :(

still thoroughly enjoying the game, they really need more challenges or atleast make em a bit harder for the community.

also want to buy the dlc but not the pvp one. so many micro transactions in the game just not sure which is the dlc to get :(

think im close to 50% through the game, funny i did the harder areas recently however im not playing on the hardest difficulty. think i got a 450m snipe or 8 yesterday :)

2. power

power Member

one thing that really kills this game is just general traversal around the world, I mean it's not fun at all but more of a chore.

driving cars sucks, riding motorbikes sucks, choppers suck. However I find getting a chopper is a good way to be OP and in some ways reminds me of FC4 when I'd bag that little heli thing and bomb the crap out of everything.

3. AERO

AERO Member

my son loves watching me ride or drive stuff, especially the excavators as i run into everything. just hate when you get revived and they swear. just dont need my parrot son swearing too. i found the flying a plane to be annoying as landing is my weakness. also hate geting revived when theres like 8 enemies standing around watching me get revived then i go down like a sack of shit again :(

4. AERO

AERO Member

well after 64 hours played , i finally finshed this, 100% story and all collectables. got all skills/talents, only a few small missions i didnt complete like mortar beacon etc.. (some were just dreadful. anyhow upon finishing i realised you can activate the tier levels... so cause i hadnt been doing it i have to go and kill tons of stuff for whatever reason? (im at 45 now), going to start on one of the dlc's when i play next. douby ill do the pvp given i dont have friends play. :) looking at the statistics, my mate who completed the game lets just say my kills, distance travelled etc... everything annihilates all on my list of friends, apart from any coop skills. lol

5. Nerb

Nerb Member

Oh comon Power... its an open world game... Im sure there is a gun range/duck shooting game around where you dont have to move. Maybe that would be more up your alley?

6. power

power Member

surely!

yeah man open worlds half the fun for me is traversal and if they fuck that up i do lose interest. it's one of the reasons i spent so long in GTAV - how great was driving round the island, or flying or just you know chilling on the train, lol. Getting around is actually FUN. At least the Division gets atmosphere down even though no vehicles and stuff.

7. Nerb

Nerb Member

lol... ok, so it was just the controls that put you off. I know the helis were horrible on release, but it was managable after a few updates.

8. power

power Member

nah every vehicle sucks - as in they are no fun to drive.

and I've tried 360, XB1 and mouse/kb - just crap controls imo.

9. AERO

AERO Member

i love the dirt bike :) seen some air time :) especially going cross country. might fire up devision again soon, think ill be up for 2 when it comes out again

10. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Finally got on this with the steam sale.. the benchmark had me worried.. ran like poop but game itself runs nicer.. Only played a tad and only complaint is woeful driving physics. Rest seems cool, a more enjoyable grind then FC5 I think.

11. AERO

AERO Member

something ill advise you to do when you start to enable something, ill have to load it up later to find out what its called, but yea i finished 100% verything then saw you level something else up when you kill mobs so i should have enabled it earlier on when still playing through.

12. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

trying to track the cartel with a drone but nope, keep getting discovered.

13. AERO

AERO Member

really? its super easy, compared to like 5 others on my friends lists, "enemies marked 2692" lol

14. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

it's the mission where you follow an assistant or something and he takes you to a meeting in some building.

15. AERO

AERO Member

hmm theres a few where you have ot follow guys, some i did in cars, some in heli's think might know the building one u mean, guys are on top floor room to the right towards front area, first attempt exactly that got discovered second great success :)