Got a dog? post it here!

Discussion in 'Pets & Animals' started by Modafroman, Jul 10, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

Yeah my little guys ears havn't perked up yet. According to the breeder it will happen soon but for now he has little floppy ears which are cute as! When we got Zeus we thought he was tiny, but he has nothing on how small these guys are! then again when we got Zeus he was 8wks old and never saw him when he was as small as these guys

2. broccoli

broccoli Member

I think the cutest part is his little fingernails. Has Zeus met him yet?

3. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

Nope. Too young to introduce him to Zeus and kairi I'd be scared to put them near him as they are so big and he's tiny. He's still with mum and his brothers and sisters getting cuter and bigger. Introduction can wait

He's gonna be so cute if he ends up anything like his dad! Personality of mum would be good as she was so friendly and a total snuggler she was not at all worried about us picking up the pups and just wanted us to pat her instead lol

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  4. broccoli

broccoli Member

Your main challenge will be not to spoil him rotten. That face!

5. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

No promises! Zeus and Kairi are already spoiled rotten. This little guy will be too! just in smaller portion sizes :lol:

6. broccoli

broccoli Member

Yes, assuming you can stop him swooping in and pinching the others' treats :D

7. broccoli

broccoli Member

I'm officially totally pathetic. My little dog was just shivering. I don't know where his coat is, I'll have to find it, so I put the heater on for him.

8. ruffdayz

ruffdayz Member

You only have ONE coat? Sheesh our girl has about 10 different doggy clothing options.

Several dog coats, about 4 hoodies, and a few dog jumpers.

I blame the wife :D

9. broccoli

broccoli Member

He still has a couple, I think, one got lost when he went to the holiday place. He only wears it when it's cold, overnight. This is Perth, it doesn't get that cold. That's why it's so ridiculous that I'd put the aircon on for the dog.... It's not even very cold, he's just playing me :D

ruffdayz likes this.