Got a dog? post it here!

Discussion in 'Pets & Animals' started by Modafroman, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

Yep got his nuts off about 2wks ago which is how he got diagnosed with needing to have his face and mouth fixed. He's always been noisy... Mum calls it "purring". he's always had a low tolerance to exercise, he wants to go for long walks but just physically can't as he can't breathe well. Hopefully this operation will help him be able to go for longer before he gets worn out

I put my foot down about being spayed. Mum and dad wanted to wait but I took him home alone for a sleep over and he pissed all over my bed marking it then the next morning he did the exact same thing to Zeus bed not to mention he kept humping people so I told them to do it NOW before he gets worse :lol:

Looking at his face you'd think he drools but he's just like Zeus. Only drools if you're eating something he wants or is chewing on a chew otherwise no drool thank goodness!

Madengineer likes this.
  2. broccoli

broccoli Member

yes, that's good. I met a dog up at the dog park, he was in the big dog part (we were in the little dog part) and he had a big glob of slobber on the side of his mouth. I'm glad mine aren't slobbery.

3. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

Pierre came home from his surgery and his nostrils are way bigger now and his breathing is way quieter... No more purring! (He still snores lol) ever since he got home he's been drooling like mad which is why he has a bib. Hopefully that'll settle down once he's all healed :D

Attached Files:

4. broccoli

broccoli Member

"Give me dinner. Now. " :D

5. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

One advantage of pierre having surgery is he needs to be kept quiet so Zeus is having a sleep over for a few days with Kairi and I. I don't think he's unhappy here :lol:

Attached Files:

6. broccoli

broccoli Member

Does Pierre leap on him when he's home?

7. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

Yes. He drives both kairi and Zeus crazy, jumping on them, humping them, biting them and just running around like a crazy man. Here is kairi pulling what I call the murder face

Attached Files:

8. broccoli

broccoli Member

Well, that would deter me.... I bet it had little effect on Pierre. :D

9. Sledge

Sledge Member

That's what we ordered... but when we're eating Shelby does drool a little....

10. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

Pretty sure that's all dogs :lol: Kairi never slobbers... Til I'm eating then it's like a dripping faucet she drools like mad :lol:

Pierre is clearly feeling better. He's driving kairi mad again as displayed by the extreme murder face

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    Sledge likes this.
  11. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Sophie with her Valentine!

[​IMG]

Nethiuz, hollysmum and Nightwish like this.