Gran Turismo Sport

Discussion in 'Sony Consoles' started by power, Oct 28, 2015.

1. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

I think it's a bit different from what I can see. Someone correct me if i'm wrong pls. Previously you have to buy everything. Then do the tunes from stage 1-4 and weight reduction. Now I find that You don't need to buy everything individually. Tyres were already available. Only thing you pay for is Tunes and Weight reduction. The transmissions etc are all there already. You can set it to auto setting or you can go in and change all the settings manually. Things like Gear ratios etc. But you use miles to buy the Tunes and Weight reduction it seems. The money is for buying cars only it seems.

Bertross likes this.
  2. Bertross

Bertross Member

yep sounds about how its done in GT sport now. I havent mucked around with those settings as most cars are pretty good as is i felt. Maybe i might change settings if the tracks have shorter or longer straights.

3. ruffdayz

ruffdayz Member

Woah woah WOAH ... Sir.. you are a champion.

Was looking at these a while back (I have both a DFP and a G27, and a racing sim setup for PC)... but had held off buying one.

You've just solved a mutlitude of issues for me regarding the Drive Hub :D

4. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Looks like this is a viable solution especially in my case as I have a beautifully and perfectly working order G27.

5. Jesta

Jesta Member

What do people think the go is on the T150 Pro or G29? Can pickup both for a similar price (around $379-400; and most places seem to be also bundling in the Logitech shifter with the G29).

I'm reading that the T3PA pedals with the T150 Pro may slightly edge the pedals included with the Logitech, and the belt/gear system on the T150 is a bit smoother than the gear-only system in the G29. Pros for the G29 definitely seem like the build quality (metal+leather).

6. TomJ

TomJ Member

Dont get a G29. I have a G29 and myself as well as many others complaining online have issues with turning left which makes the share button activate and the game exits to the PS4 main menu.

7. Jesta

Jesta Member

Ended up picking up the T300RS GT from JB for about $470 - got them to price match Gamesmen at $550 then leveraged the eBay 15% off on JB gift cards.

Look forward to seeing y’all on the track!

8. TomJ

TomJ Member

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  9. munchkin1

munchkin1 Member

I just got a drivehub and ps4 pro to give GT sport a shot on my G27...so far I've found it flawless :) Was conflicted over purchasing for a bit due to bad GT sport reviews but I'm enjoying it so far, and my old G27 cockpit is working great with drivehub.

It's a pretty sweet kit, just had to plug it in PC to check it had latest firmware, then plug in controller and wheel and plug hub to PS4 and it just worked.

10. pepsimax

pepsimax Member

Just a quick question regarding 2 player.

I am struggling to get 2player working on my girlfriend's cousins machine.

Every time I activate the second controller it asks to sign in as a guest and switch accounts. Why can't this be a simple process

11. AfterBurner1

AfterBurner1 Member

munchkin1: they've really been working hard in the last few weeks and have pumped out two patches in the last week alone, both of which improved the game significantly.

pepsimax that's an OS level issue. I hate it with a passion too.. which is why i dont play multiplayer games on PS4 if i can help it. it kinda makes the trophy system lose it collective shiz and awards all the trophies top the guest player which is of course bs and amount to nothing as soon as that player stops playing.

12. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Just ordered a DriveHub. Now to pick a cockpit I can use in the lounge.

13. TomJ

TomJ Member

I submitted a fairly blunt support ticket to Logitech a couple of weeks ago about the issues with the G29 and...

Wow! I think Logitech are actually going to send me a new (or refurb) G29.

14. The Beast

The Beast Member

15. gaz86

gaz86 Member

Nothing that is actually new to GT in this update as a lot of this stuff was in GT5 / GT6. I'm finding it very hard to get back into GT Sport at the moment. Haven't touched it for a few weeks now.

16. TomJ

TomJ Member

hiro_SKE48_JR - this guys is by far the worst I have come across in GT Sport so far. He side swiped me 3 times in the Gr3 daily last night. They target the Aussie's who are clearly better at racing than them. Sore losers!

17. dead_man

dead_man Member

bad, i jumped on sport last night and dealing with some of the japanese players is horrible
    im not the best driver out there so knowing this tend to give people more room and only pass when safe or they stuff up

next thing i know is im getting rammed off the track and I lose SR

18. TomJ

TomJ Member

Land of the Rising Son of a Bitch!

19. AzonIc

AzonIc Member

There's an update coming this week (source Kaz's twitter). 12 more cars, dunno bout tracks

20. dead_man

dead_man Member

looking forward to the new patch.

still contemplating a wheel setup but cant decide on a stand

anyone used something like this? what are they like with a normal office chair