Gran Turismo Sport

Discussion in 'Sony Consoles' started by power, Oct 28, 2015.

1. TomJ

TomJ Member

I installed 1.12 yesterday but didn't play to see what we get.

Is it 1.13 due this week?

2. TomJ

TomJ Member

3. booboo

booboo Member

Hi just wondered what the Thrustmaster T300RS is like for this, I used to have a 500RS but had sold it a while ago, guessing the wheel is about the same just cheaper pedals?

4. gaz86

gaz86 Member

I upgraded from my g25 to the T300rs. The wheel and base is very good and is modular to support other wheels if desired. Unfortunately the pedals are poor from my perspective, I'd suggest picking up the T300 GT as the T3pa pedals I believe are better.

I felt the rs pedals were very soft under braking and didn't really give off a good feel. I rolled back to my g25 pedals with a gteye brake mod and a g25/27 to T300 adapter. I feel my package is a happy medium. But the wheel base is well worth the purchase alone.

5. The Beast

The Beast Member

Fanatec Wheel Support
    [​IMG]

For all the Fanatec wheel users out there, we are really pleased to announce that we are adding official support in the update and will continue to improve its functionality in future updates.

ABOUT FREAKING TIME.

6. TomJ

TomJ Member

Round 1 of the 2018 SuperGT on JensonTV. I wonder if we'll see more of these cars and also if they show the entire season on YouTube??

7. gaz86

gaz86 Member

NISMO TV streamed the race live on Youtube a few weeks back. They've been doing the whole championship for a few years. Radio Lemans used to do English commentary for it before they lost the rights to it.

Theres only 3 GT500 cars, the Honda, Lexus and Nissan. The rest are GT3 / GT300 spec cars. You can see a Prius spec race car racing against Porsches, Audis and Subarus, which is kinda cool.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  8. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

9. ruffdayz

ruffdayz Member

Like with many other games, bought it ages ago and haven't even opened it.

10. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

I finally got to toy with this today. Put together the wheel stand and was pretty good on the couch. Hooked up the G27 to the drivehub, and Bob’s your uncle. I laughed after seeing the 28GB download after inserting the disk. Thank goodness for FTTP 100/40, kicked it off and had a couple of x-com 2 missions on PC and the game was ready to go. I nearly forgot how “boaty” it feels, but perhaps it’s because I haven’t played GT since PS3 and also because of the opening car. Going through driving school and got gold on the first two races. It reminded me of the rage the other GT games gave me. That 1st place AI is always a dirty cheating scumbag LOOOL. Looking forward to progressing with faster cars and longer tracks, can’t wait to cruise in Nordschleife and sit back and watch some sweet replays.

Edit: Runs great and looks fantastic on my Sony X85E @ 4K HDR.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  11. TomJ

TomJ Member

v1.25 is 4.1GB mother of god!

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-update-1-25-now-available/

NEW TRACK: Red Bull Ring
    GT League Events: Beetle & Samba Bus Fest (Beginner League), Group 3 Cup (Amateur League), Nostalgic 1979 (Professional League)
    New Cars:
    • Ford Mark IV Race Car ’67
    • Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupé ‘64
    • Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
    • Abarth 500 ‘09
    • Abarth 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 ‘52
    • Volkswagen 1200 ‘66
    • Mini-Cooper ‘S’ ‘65
    • Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione ‘91

12. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

I started playing this again last weekend. I didn't play too much prior but really enjoy and appreciate this game whenever I could and I'm glad to be back! Still going through the campaign.

13. alexb618

alexb618 Member

anyone still playing? been a pretty cool couple of updates, most importantly added the spa track

14. TomJ

TomJ Member

There's a group of up to 8 of us that race every Wednesday

15. Raptor_Eye

Raptor_Eye Member

I still play this occasionally, but find the AI on even the hardest to be easy, and whenever i tried online ended up in even lag rubber banding of people smashing into me or other "fun" shenanigans

16. TomJ

TomJ Member

It's a shame people still side-swipe you off the track when overtaking. Happened to me 2 nights ago.

17. AzonIc

AzonIc Member

Pumped for Laguna Seca

Add me? Azonic1981

18. TomJ

TomJ Member

19. alexb618

alexb618 Member

new update today, was supposed to have laguna seca but got held up for reasons unknown. so the update consists of some pointless cars and a paid DLC 'lewis hamilton time trial challenge' which is also kind of pointless but i feel like i have had thousands of dollars of value from this game so paying $11 wasnt a big deal.

20. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

It's not exactly pointless. Getting all Diamonds in that Lewis Hamilton time trial challenge increases your max credit limit to 100 million, up from 20 million. Amongst the millions you also win.