Grand Theft Auto 5

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Billzilla, Sep 22, 2013.

1. 2SHY

2SHY Member

I'll probably be on tomorrow. We'll have fun and games.

2. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Can't really stay on for long this week, I'm oncall. Trying to fit in my training at the same time, I'm training right now, 15min left to go... dinner at midnight for me.

3. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

If they do take it away fine, easy come easy go, the misses and I only lost 20% of what we were given and didn't lose any of the cars or houses we bought with the ill gotten gains lol

Internet is suppose to be connected tomorrow... hopefully

4. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

I lost $180 mill and all my cars.

Got dropped $12 mill other day and went on a spending splurge again.

5. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

Anyone here called Excult_FFA?

6. 2SHY

2SHY Member

When more of you guys are back on, I'll start playing GTA online again.

7. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Anything in the next 5 weeks or more, is casual gaming for me which is why I haven't jumped on. Just to give you an idea.... I'm still in the office. Got home, trained, on-call phone rings at 8, and I'm still not done at 2:40AM.... Then, weekend work. I can't complain though, I'm still soldiering through my training, and absolutely no complaints about the payslips.

8. roamin

roamin Member

did you hack the money in yourself or was it dropped?

i have a feeling they must hit up all the accounts with stupidly high bank values. as in 100+ million. never really hear of many accounts being banned or items deleted when they only have 10 million for example.

i want this guys hack, watch his money when he buys this super boat

Skip to 3:15

i was on last night and i still enjoy this game, its great fun. just short on players to do missions with. but over all its a great time waster and at 50% off at the moment you would have to be mad to not get it.

9. roamin

roamin Member

i think you find working for free for someone is pretty illegal in this country lol. if working for yourself then you are doing it wrong.

10. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

I don't cheat in any games. I was dropped the money, some guy in the lobby was depositing $50,000 into everybody's bank account and then some other random started dropping $2 million cash bags on top of the character models. 3 people on my friends list have had there items removed, accounts reset or money taken away. This was straight after the gunrunner update, so I assume RS did a crackdown on high profile accounts with crazy RP levels or expensive items/high bank accounts.

11. roamin

roamin Member

ahhhhh salary, meaning you earn more then the average joe normally. thats standard for salary workers here in vic too.

12. roamin

roamin Member

woah dont stress if you did cheat, i couldnt care less. but i am only asking as g phresh had the same thing but still has his 50 mil and items.

i dont care if people hack money, getting cash in this game now days is no easy task and competing with others who have played and have millions from hackers makes it bloody hard for new players. and $100 for an 8mil cash card is a joke at best. especially when you need 5 or 6 mil just to setup for the gun runner dlc.

hackers that spawn shit on you, delete your weapons, teleport you and so on, they shit me to tears.

13. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

I was more pissed off the fact that I spent about $40-50 on shark cards earlier this year when RS had the half price shark card discount, got a few millions and splurged it on cars and better apartments.

Then had money dropped and RS took everything away.

14. roamin

roamin Member

i would email them and see what they have to say. ask them if they have proof it was you who dropped the money or a hacker and if no proof then its not on to take away what was yours, you paid cash and they can see when you got drops or earnt it or paid for it. they can see your whole history so its odd.

years ago they deleted my hacked money someone dropped but everything i bought with the money i got to keep. i just lost money, never heard of people losing there cars and so on too.

15. G-PhresH

G-PhresH Member

They cant remove items you bought, because they dont know what you bought with legit money and what you bought with hacker money.

That's why i bought a whole shit load of stuff before it could get removed from me.

Luckily mine is still in my account (i think, havent logged on in a few weeks).

16. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

Not true since it happened to me and another Russian random I added on my friends list.

Actually I just checked yesterday and it seems they didn't remove some of the cars from my Penthouse but at the time when I discovered it only the cars from my CEO office (20+ of the most expensive cars) which I spent all the money I got dropped on. I keep getting spawned at my bunker so I never go to my penthouse or get spawned there.

17. roamin

roamin Member

Well theres ya problem lol

18. kha-khees

kha-khees Member

How do you save a random car off the street?

I've got an appt, (after the flight school tip - thanks. But some of those were a headache!) and want to always have a sultan on hand (favourite car since san andreas). How do you go about that?

-after changing sessions a couple of times it seems to stay there. Suprised me, it seems like there's a quasi-esoteric process to everything in this game...

That said, for the 40-50 bucks now, I think I'll still get pretty good value even ignoring SP just to tool around driving/flying/fighting online

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  19. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Drive it to the mechanic and put a tracker on it and it's yours. If you put a car without a tracker in your garage it's yours. If it gets blown up, it's gone. If you have a tracker/insurance, then you can call for it again. You can't put trackers to all cars, just standard ones. If you want a certain car and you can't put a tracker on it, then you'll have to buy it in the autoshop site from your phone.

Here's a reference :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tpA5OI8ni84ZabA98EPblSQ/htmlview?pli=1

Enjoy :thumbup:

20. Matthew kane

Matthew kane Member

It's not for every car, some cars are too hot to be saved as your own.