Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Game Consoles' started by Citiz3n, Oct 25, 2011.

1. EuroSlave

EuroSlave Member

The cheats in this game are total crap. Kill yourselves rockstar

who wants a shitty crop duster cheat give me the fukn jet and 5 min invincibility LOLLE and having to do wanted level down cheat once per star

hahah what a bunch of cockheads

2. Franc

Franc Member

So school holidays havent ended I see.

3. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Yeah, sif even bother cheating on GTA 5 anyway.

4. i7r7

i7r7 Member

Woo!! Just finished the final triathlon, fell off my bike once but I still came 1st. Wasn't a particularly good time at 27:29:559 but it appears I'm the only one in OCAU crew that's done it so it's still first :p

5. linsi

linsi Member

You're calling Rockstar cockheads because their cheats don't meet your expectations ? I thought there was an invisibility cheat ?

6. EuroSlave

EuroSlave Member

Good cheats is what gave me many extra hours play in SA

It's just a strange and tbh crappy selection of cheats.

7. Dr Evil

Dr Evil Member

Hmm after a quick google & showing the available cheats for this game does show it lacks what the older GTA did offer. No cash cheat (this has been spotted that you spend real money for in-game money..) & you have to re-enter the codes each time for them to work. In GTA IV you could just use the mobile afterwards since it stored them.

I'm currently enjoying this GTA with no cheats. Although I haven't used any codes for any games in a damn long time. I guess as you get older you tend to not bother at all with them and do it the hard way, or how it was intended.

8. Sud16

Sud16 Member

This may be a dumb question but do I invest in shares for each character before I approach Lester to start the first assassination mission???

9. Angeredsoul

Angeredsoul Member

Not a bad game definitely not goty material though. Don't know if its me but its impossible to do a wheelie for more than like 10 meters. And keeping a light chopper straight is nigh on impossible.

10. kangathekat

kangathekat (Banned or Deleted)

It will get goty no doubt lol.

11. Lordz

Lordz Member

What level is our driving and flighing skills at, unless you've upped them its pretty tough to do big wheelies or fly a chopper.

12. trop

trop Member

Thats the best way. Invest all the money all 3 guys have in the stock.

13. roamin

roamin Member

and what do think should be GOTY? i have a sneaky feeling that it will get goty due to sales alone, being the fastest selling game of all time.

14. Yerolo

Yerolo Member

My top 3 games this year are GTA V, The Last of Us & Bioshock Infinite....although I havent worked out the order yet. :Pirate: Such a good year for gaming, and with the next gen of consoles about to come out, will get even better (although none of the launch titles for either console look that amazing)

15. AzonIc

AzonIc Member

Did everyone else have to do the first lester assassination mission (hotel?) to continue the rest of the other missions?

Anyone else like spending time riding a jetski in the creeks about the place? :) The cargobob can pick it up and drop it off in out of reach places - narrow creeks, peoples pools :)

16. SaMbO

SaMbO Member

nice tip AzonIc, i had to complete one of Lester's missions to continue with the story, might have been the hotel one, made sense because someone mentions it on the next story mission iirc.

my stats wont update online.... but i havnt done the triathlon yet either ;)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  17. mazmorbid

mazmorbid (Banned or Deleted)

Yes you have to do the first assassination for lester to be able to go further in the game, the rest you leave to the end.

18. Yerolo

Yerolo Member

Anyone else having troubles unlocking the final 5 or 6 strangers & freak missions after completion ? I'm thinking I have to do more of the hobbies, races etc before the unlock

Only need to complete 2 more of them before I finish that category for the game's version of 100% completion :upset:

19. roamin

roamin Member

i have not done one triathlon yet, just doesnt interest me smashing the x key for 30 minutes at a time, i would be over it in 3 minutes i reckon

20. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

So when does online start?