Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Game Consoles' started by Citiz3n, Oct 25, 2011.

1. mazmorbid

mazmorbid (Banned or Deleted)

1 GTA V day or 48 mins real time.

2. CADScott

CADScott Member

Yep, and you get an achievement for surviving it too, if you are in to that sort of thing.
    Easiest way I have found it to grab a chopper from the docks, and fly it up to the top of the highest mountain, which is the one with the chair lift going up to it, then hop out of the chopper and wait around, easy to see if someone is coming for you, and you can hide in the chairlift building if another chopper tries to attack you.
    I survived a 9000 bounty on my head that way, had 3 guys in choppers try to get me, and managed to shoot them down from inside the building.

You also get the bounty money yourself if you survive! :D

3. G-PhresH

G-PhresH Member

Yeah did this by accident the other night. Had a bounty from stealing some NPC's car and no one tried to kill me.

The other way to do it is to make a private game and just wait it out there.

4. Smashwa

Smashwa Member

Thanks guys (or gals...). I spent the in game day flying a chopper around the city really low trying to bait people into chasing me. No-one put any effort in except for the guy who tried to crash his Titan into me a few times.

5. CADScott

CADScott Member

Watch out doing that (The baiting that is), I had a guy last night doing that in the twin rotor chopper, he got low enough over me that I way able to throw a sticky bomb onto the bottom of the chopper!

It didn't end well for him and I was $1000 richer! :lol:

6. Smashwa

Smashwa Member

Haha, Sounds like fun!

I feel like the people who hide away when they get a bounty kinda ruin it :( Why not embrace it and have some fun?

7. G-PhresH

G-PhresH Member

Because dying costs money :(

8. Smashwa

Smashwa Member

But not that much money :confused:

9. G-PhresH

G-PhresH Member

True, but R* made such a huge deal about money in GTA O that losing ANY of it is annoying.

If making cash wasnt so damn hard then id more than happily stage a "last stand" style thing for shits and giggles.

10. FFC

FFC Member

I've got $90k. Taken me ages to get that much. Buying guns is stupidly expensive. How the fuck does a silencer cost $10k?

I keep forgetting to dump a Baller at LSC every hour though. Did a mission last night with someone from here. Pick the plane up from the beach and fly to the airstrip?

Pretty cool, especially running everyone on the airstrip down so the plane could land :lol:

11. G-PhresH

G-PhresH Member

As you get to higher levels (20+) its easier to make cash.

My go to is to ALWAYS find a car and sell it to los santos customs every 30 mins (or whatever the timer is).

The cars i sell usually go for between 4k and 10k depending on the ones that spawn.

12. Smashwa

Smashwa Member

Ah yeah, that is very true.

I still think its a dick move to so blatantly push everyone towards buying GTA$. I know they are a business, but I expect this type of thing from EA, not Rock*.

I still find those mission don't pay out all that well. Having said that, I haven't done an actual mission in a few days now...

13. G-PhresH

G-PhresH Member

Depending on the mission i usually get around 4-10k.
    As a reference
    Lamar Missions = Low Pay
    Ron Missions = High Pay
    Everyone Else = Random

Atleast thats what i have found.

However, as mentioned before, if you want to make cash quick host a race and fill all the slots. 20k if you win :thumbup:

14. Smashwa

Smashwa Member

Bring back $9000 for "Out Of Court" i say! :lol:

Someone start a petition! :thumbup:

15. CADScott

CADScott Member

I will sign it, I made $100K in an hour doing that one before they patched it!

16. roamin

roamin Member

i always dump a baller car to the lsc for 9k every time, the timer is actually 48 minutes in real life, so i set an alarm on my phone for 40 minutes every time i sell a car, once the alarm goes off i just drive around looking for a baller till i find one than go sell it.

having a 10 car garage now i also fill my garage with 6 baller cars when they are spawning, so that way i can also just ring my mechanic and get him to deliver a baller while i stand out of the front of LSC. he delivers it, i drive it into lsc and get another 9k

i went from 13k yesterday to buying 25k bulletproof tires and turned it off with 30k in the bank. so a total of 55k - 13k i started with means i made 42k just selling ballers and robbing supermarkets all in around 2.5 hours of play time.

money is not hard to make, but all i can say is you need to stay on top of selling ballers to LSC and keep robbing supermarkets and servos. also use a heli to go from one supermarket to another as it makes it a lot quicker to get to the next shop and quicker to get away from the cops.

also buy a mask or a hat or sunnies. when you have 2 stars from robbing a shop, get out of the view of the cops and change your mask hat or sunnies and you will lose a wanted star and go down to one star, have 3 stars? change your hat or sunnies again and go down to 2 stars instantly. this only works when you are solo though, or if your friend changes his mask/hat/sunnies also as far as im aware.

but yeah, money can be annoying, do a mission for 10 minutes and make $1000 or rob a shop and make $1700 in 1 minute. also pisses me off when i have done a mission with a random, take 10 mins, make 1k in money, spawn back into the lobby and they do too, than they shoot me instantly as there dicks, than i just lost the 1k. hence im over randoms and missions. missions need to pay out more than 1 - 2k as an average, yes i know some go over 10k for the reward, but majority are around 2k for the prize money, fuck all compared to the time and effort it takes.

survival is also good, clear 10 waves and make 20k. i would like to get a good survival team happening so we can roll over 10 - 20k each time we play it.

17. NickMate

NickMate Member

still no $500k stimulus in my account. Can anyone confirm if they received it..?

18. CADScott

CADScott Member

It's been delayed until they fix some more bugs, it was reported on Kotaku today.

19. mazmorbid

mazmorbid (Banned or Deleted)

Yeah next week sometime they say :sick:

20. mcrow5

mcrow5 Member

forget about it i reckon, its been delayed for so long ive started to hate rockstar. when i get it, it will be nice. but i have 1.5m now so i dont care for it :p