Have you ever cheated in a multiplayer game?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by othy, Aug 30, 2012.

?

Have you ever cheated in a multiplayer game?

1. Yes, but not any more

56 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Yes, still do

11 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. No, never

195 vote(s)
    74.4%
  1. Quad X

Quad X Member

Remember the old school cheat codes in Doom and Doom2, "IDDQD"? Tried that once back in the day in a LAN game, and one mate I was playing against wondering why I was laughing nearly non-stop during the game. I intentionally turned off god mod a few times to die during that 10-15min game to try to stop suspicion of cheating.

The look of extreme disappointment on my mates face when I told him I had god mode on stopped me from ever cheating again on multiplayer! I absolutely despise people who don't bother getting skills and cheat/hack/exploit intentionally instead of getting better by actually playing the game equally! Hence why I bought a PS3 for playing COD games, majority of Xbox360 COD gaming was completely hacked by noobs who can't play without cheats!

2. Trysaeder

Trysaeder Member

I cheated in maplestory a long time ago.
    Several times in quake but they were 'sactioned' cheats in the way that we all had every cheat on except godmode.

Never in any decent multiplayer games though.

3. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

1) 'pro' is often used to describe someone really good, doesnt have to be paid :rolleyes:

2) Obvious cheaters here n there are ok, those that wallhack but do a good job @ hiding it and get fake praise r the ones that are annoying.

4. kangathekat

kangathekat (Banned or Deleted)

brings up another good point, would you rather a cheater who hacks his ass off but tries to "hide" it and gets praised as being "pro" and "godly" even though he hacks, or someone who straight up admits it, no shame, blatant as all fuck?

IMO i'd rather someone who admits it and doesn't try to hide it, then some dodgy **** that pretends he is good to get false praises.

5. Error-prone

Error-prone Member

Does buying WoW gold count as cheating? :p

6. kangathekat

kangathekat (Banned or Deleted)

yes! im sure it does lol

7. xok

xok Member

Define cheat? I still, to this day use glitches and stuff to my advantage, but I never cheat per se. I am loving the 'metro glitch' in bf3 atm, and of course i'm going to take advantage of it :p

8. supernom

supernom Member

Yes I have cheated in CS and botted in WoW!

Botting is WoW is some of the most fun I ever had in WoW, selling gold for real money. Waking up after you had 4 accounts farming all night to see what goodies you got :D

Good time !

9. Near

Near Member

Only in zm or WC3 mod servers on CS against bots. Any other time it's just boring.

10. Error-prone

Error-prone Member

Fair enough, "yes but not anymore" it is then.