1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by r8response, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Herbo

Herbo Member

Are there people still looking for keys?

2. Ravennoir

Ravennoir Member

I know one person if you have a spare one

3. Herbo

Herbo Member

False alarm, was just a reminder email sorry.

4. Ravennoir

Ravennoir Member

:( no worries

5. warrior

warrior Member

I have a spare that should work - 1 from beta opt in, 1 for testing the bnet client. If you are still chasing one let me know and ill send it your way.

6. Ravennoir

Ravennoir Member

yes please, shoot me a PM

7. ians

ians Member

If anybody could help me out with a beta key it would be greatly appreciated. I lost access to the email i signed up with.

8. Near

Near Member

Man, rogue and lock decks are the bane of my existence. Can't play anything for most of the game lest it be immediately taken out or sent back to my hand. So annoying. Also, looking for another key if any have some spare. Cheers.

9. Herbo

Herbo Member

If anyone's actually still waiting on a beta key it's now OPEN BETA!

10. Bertross

Bertross Member

nice, such a good casual game between jobs :)

11. [PnP]dredd

[PnP]dredd Member

Thanks for the headsup!

12. Manbag

Manbag Member

Never played a card game similar to this, or if I did it was back when I was 10 years old.
    Wasn't expecting much from the game last night but found after each game vs the AI training that I just wanted one more game. Had to force myself to quit after playing half a dozen games in the casual play mode last night.
    Really surprised how much I am enjoying it and looking forward to figuring out the deck system!
    I can see this being a great game just to fit in when you don't have hours of free time.

13. Sebstar

Sebstar Member

So sick of these fucking dickheads who as soon as they lose wait out their ENTIRE fucking turn. Seriously.

14. Ravennoir

Ravennoir Member

Ive had a few of those, also people logging off (not even conceding) when they cant win

otherwise having alot of fun, need to work out a few builds but my Shaman, Druid, Priest and Hunter work well. Im terrible as a Rouge and havent really played the Mage since the start

15. Hens

Hens Member

I suck so bad at making decks, anyone got a good resource I can browse?

16. garetz

garetz Member

17. Ravennoir

Ravennoir Member

I found hearthpwn.com is quite good

18. Sebstar

Sebstar Member

Man I have a pretty awesome paladin deck in Arena and I was playing a Warlock who RNGd the shit out of me.

I have 4 Consecrations so I was getting max value from them. Come turn 9 I play Tirion. He has a 4/4 and a 2/2 with no cards in hand. Top decks a Blood Knight. Takes the bubble, the minions kill Tirion.

I Play a Frost Elemental, freeze his Blood Knight, Play Shattered sun Cleric and buff my elemental.

He Casts Faceless Manipulator on the frozen 6/6 Blood Knight, taps and top decks a shadowflame. Kills one of the blood knights and clears the board.

I drop an elven archer, ping his Blood Knight to 6/5 and use Ashbringer to kill it. Summon a bunch more shit.

Eventually it gets down to me with 1hp, him with 18. I still have an Ashbringer and like a 7/7, a 3/2 and a 2/2. In my hand I have Blessing of Kings, Venture Co and a Mad Bomber and he has ZERO cards and a bunch of small shit. I kill the small shit with the 7/7 and attack face with the rest. I chose not drop the Mad bomber even though if he hit him once I'd have enough damage to kill him. But because I have 1hp I don't want to bomb myself. But how bad could it be? He draws a Geomancer. Taps and top decks a fucking 2/5 Charge.

Seriously FML. The guy had the most insane RNG I've ever seen. I literally wiped the board three times with consecrates and he was on an empty hand for 3 turns but kept top decking with tap to stay alive. His highest monster was like a fucking Senjin!

19. Leigh M

Leigh M Member

Just started playing since I was bored, trying hunter deck in ranked it's not doing too badly. I've only had around 30 or so games total and I'm down to 19.

Tried buying a few packs and this one seemed like a good get, golden rare(i think it is) and an epic, for classes i don't use.

haha next pack all I hear is "rare rare golden" seems like they're quite common.

20. Sebstar

Sebstar Member

if anyone feels like adding me to friends and playing some games to practice. username is sebstar#1660