Hell Pizza

Discussion in 'Geek Food' started by round, Sep 11, 2009.

1. round

round (Banned or Deleted)

2. glasnt

glasnt Member

I recommend the Brimstone :thumbup:

3. thebranded

thebranded Member

all in QLD?

It would help if the site had pictures of the pizza's

4. Adro85

Adro85 Member

One of the guys at work got Hell Pizza last night, he said it's pretty good stuff. Personally, I didn't have the fucking time to stop for dinner :p

5. svendenhowser

svendenhowser Member

We have one down the road but Tomato Brothers are across the road from them and we can't stop going to Tomato Brothers!! Will have to try hells pizza one day though, it will be hard to choose there instead of the awesome Tomato Brothers pizzas!

6. bart5986

bart5986 Member

They sell good tasting pizza, but its overpriced and doesn't fill you up.

Crust Pizza is better and you get a lot more for your money. I either get Crust for $20 and eat about half of it or eat a whole Dominos pizza for $5.50.

7. deadspawn

deadspawn Member

i prefer pizza capers to hells pizza to be honest .. i just prefer the menu at pizza capers, and they are similiarly priced.

to be honest it would be more my theme hells pizza, given that i am a greasy metal head goth, but you cant have everything

8. bobdobbs

bobdobbs Member

Wow hell is overpriced in aus.. here in nz there $14-16 and thats nz dollars which isnt worth jack lol

9. Adro85

Adro85 Member

Downside is, you gotta be in New Zealand to get it that cheap :p

10. pugsley

pugsley Member

You can make the little demons at the bottom of the screen look like they are humping if you click quick enough. :)

11. thebranded

thebranded Member

lol thats great and you can pick them up and throw them around!

12. SupremeMoFo

SupremeMoFo Member

I wouldn't call that a downside personally :p Had a Hell pizza in Queenstown NZ, was fantastic.

13. cyanidebubbles

cyanidebubbles Member

I tried Hell Pizza in the Valley, and it was average.

I recommend Tomato Brothers New Orleans pizza, it kicks Pizza Capers version out the door. :thumbup:

14. AussieHusky

AussieHusky Member

$18 for a pizza with ham and pineapple? Greed is a damn appropriate name for it :p.

That would cost less than $2 to make, and maybe another $2 for overheads!.

I like GPK pizzas, they change their menu seasonally and their pizzas are pretty original, wood fired pizzas are great. Crust was okay better than Pizza Slut or Pizza Haven, but I still wouldnt call it great.

I'd rather make my own, takes me 5 minutes to make a dough (And 2 hours to let it rise) then another 5-10 minutes to put a topping on it (Depending on how fancy I get). I get exactly the pizza I like, and it costs me next to nothing to make.

15. fallen_dragon

fallen_dragon Member

i did to, thought it was fine, but wouldnt go out of my way for another one.

nowhere does pizza like the yanks, delicious giant greasy yummy.

16. RETARD

RETARD Member

The general Yank Pizza looks like a giant skin flap.

Although Tyler Florence went to a place the other day that looked magnificent.

Hail the home made pizza - easy to make and delish too!

17. benny_burny

benny_burny (Banned or Deleted)

I had this pizza in New Zealand this year.

This is probably the worst 'gourmet' pizza I have ever tasted, ever ever. It was basically a larger Domino's pizza at three times the price. Fucking terrible.

18. AusScare

AusScare Member

Clayfield right? Way too many pizza shops in that area. Tomato Brothers, Dominos, Hells Pizza, Eagle Boys, Pizza Plaza, all with 5mins drive around Junction Road.

19. sparz14

sparz14 Member

Yep, but where i work, we make our own dough from scratch and do alot of prep work (which many places do as well). A Shitload of prep work, unless u wanna buy all the toppings pre-sliced, which is hella expensive. Figure out the wages u gotta pay for that.

Up to 75 cents per box (and thats not even a company box - just a generic one). Add in costs for overhead for bad/expired toppings. Petrol for cars (and mileage on them). Bills for rates - lots of washing up and alot of electricity.

And, Ha. Franchises.... they get their littles asses raped. They gotta put a crapload of money in other people's pockets before they get any in their own. (luckily we arent a franchise)

and the rest of the money is for listening to people's rediculous requests, and to pay for the fees for credit card usage. I find it so sad the amount of people that dont even have like $15 in their wallets, then they complain that they gotta walk down to the ATM because they dont wanna spend an extra $5 to reach the minimum for card use.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  20. flagger

flagger Member

I love hell pizzas garlic bread. The garlic butter has so much ... garlic :D