I finished fermenting this on Friday, cold crashed in a fridge over the weekend and then transferred to a keg for forced carbonation. Final gravity was lower than expected (1009) but not too far off target, bitterness was very agressive though - tastes a bit like a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Will have to recalculate that for the next brew, not sure where I went wrong but the power outage in the middle of the boil didnt help. I'm going to take it to a homebrew night this Saturday and it will be a little fresh, could have really used some extra time to mellow out. On the bright side I was able to do a yeast harvest / yeast wash, clean out the fermenter and then put down a cider using store bought apple juice and tinned strawberries. The intention is to make a rekorderling strawberry & lime clone. It was my first time doing a yeast wash and I took some shortcuts due to laziness, it seemed to work great though and the airlock is bubbling away furiously.