how to fry frozen chicken strips?

Discussion in 'Geek Food' started by manic311, May 19, 2009.

1. phantom220

phantom220 Member

Ah, the first experimentation with cooking. Nice work, came out edible which is more than I can say for a lot of my first attempts. Keep at it, cooking is fun.

2. OP
    OP
    manic311

manic311 (Banned or Deleted)

Erm I had an "accident" in the kitchen...

It actually happened a week ago but I didn't want to tell anyone but now I don't care.

I made up some cakemix which I intended to fry in a pot full of oil for "shits and giggles" cooking.

Thing is that when the oil heated up and started bubbling an oil bubble formed under the cake mix and well popped/exploded all over the kitchen wall, sink and ceiling.

It took close to 45mins to clean...

3. deadspawn

deadspawn Member

i checked the EXIF data on the photo, because i couldnt believe my eyes .. im surprised with how this turned out

im starting to have good faith in you, manic

4. OP
    OP
    manic311

manic311 (Banned or Deleted)

lol, I'm surprised the date was set correctly. I always forget to keep it current.

5. GiantGuineaPig

GiantGuineaPig Member

Don't be so up yourself:

Definitions of cook on the Web:

* prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
    * prepare for eating by applying heat; "Cook me dinner, please"; "can you make me an omelette?"; "fix breakfast for the guests, please"
    * transform and make suitable for consumption by heating; "These potatoes have to cook for 20 minutes"
    * fudge: tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures"; "cook the books"; "falsify the data"
    * someone who cooks food
    * transform by heating; "The apothecary cooked the medicinal mixture in a big iron kettle"

OP well done :thumbup: