It’s taken me a couple of months, but I’ve finally finished my watercooling rig. After lots of late nights and generally making a mess, here’s what I’ve come up with : I made the waterblock out of some 9mmx50mm copper I got from a local scrap metal place. The guy sold me a piece 30 cm long for $1! I decided to go for a pretty basic design. The channels were "milled” using my bro’s drillpress. I broke out the bbq to seal the lid to the base. Lots of solder and about 1 1/2 hours later she was ready. After lots of sanding, here’s the block in action. It weighs a bit, so I used a thick perspex brace the size of the block on the back of the mobo. Went and bought some bolts, washers, springs and wingnuts from the local nut and bolt shop. Here’s a side view of the setup. Had to remove the HDD cage to fit the rad, so I moved the drive up the top on some rails. I cut a hole the size of the core in the front of the case. I made the shroud out of some aluminium sheet I’ve had lying round for years. Enermax 120mm adjustable fan. The heatercore is out of a camira. Got if for $15 from the wreckers. I used epoxy resin to glue in some plastic elbows. Go the gaffa and cable ties! Pondmaster 800. Not a bad pump, pretty quiet. Case side on. Couple of shots with the neons on. 2 red and 2 blue. More pics here http://www.hotkey.net.au/~skitty/wcpics\Tasmaniac's__x.html if anyone is interested. I had a great time working on this project. Didn’t end up costing all that much and my pc is heaps quieter, which is what I was after. Temps at the momment are : CPU : 33 Ambient : 20.6 Running 95% demineralised water 5% Rad fluid. 1/2 inch fittings. Cheers.