I refuse to eat fast food.

Discussion in 'Geek Food' started by tooms, Jul 4, 2010.

1. JoJoker

JoJoker (Banned or Deleted)

Nandos is the best food anyone can eat.
    /thread

2. Franc

Franc Member

Mabye you could pull over when eating?

Seriously though, you can get a lot of food prep stuff marketed for the 4wd/camper market

3. omghi

omghi Member

Nandos is the most overrated food anyone can eat.

One opened up down the road and I went to check it out after everyone had been raving about it. I almost choked on the price (given the chain is so large they would be buying things in huge quantities with big discounts) but against my will bought a burger anyway.

For the price I would expect so much more. Even the restaurant was crowded with slow service and tables not being cleared away. It wasn't awful but for that price I expect better than mass produced stuff made by kids.

4. mareke

mareke Member

I could eat KFC every day. I tried making my own fried chicken at home using a recipe that supposedly resulted in chicken tasting similar to KFC but it never tasted the same. It must be the way they pressure cook it.

5. yanman

yanman Member

On a good day when I've had enough sleep and feeling pretty good then junk food pretty much disgusts me.

Notice I say junk food not fast food. There are plenty of very healthy food options on the go.

It's when I'm run down that I get that craving for fat,salt and sugar that drives me to junk (I read that's common). Afterwards I feel like total shite and can almost feel the grease oozing out.