iRacing

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by aXLe, Jun 26, 2008.

1. millen

millen Member

NEC races sound like fun... haven't done a race for a couple of months... should get back into it while I;'m still paying. haha
    What time of day do the races actually kick off? are they semi friendly to us here is Aus?
    Next one is 23rd of August, going to put it in my calendar. :D

HouseChampion So, is it 'better' than no motion? more fun at least I'd imagine... :D
    recently got some bass shakers set up on my rig, and it has added an element of fun and immersion, so could only imagine this would be like that x100...

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  2. HouseChampion

HouseChampion Member

Yep, it's kinda like what I wanted simvibe to be (back when I had simvibe), plus add steroids! Haven't had time to tune it yet though, very violent!! haha

millen likes this.
  3. Sipheren

Sipheren Member

4. HouseChampion

HouseChampion Member

Thanks for the invite mate. The guys in our WhatsApp group are a tough bunch to get organised for a random official race let alone a weekly hosted series! :lol:

Sipheren likes this.
  5. ska'

ska' Member

Anyone still racing?

Thinking of resetting back up my rig after a long hiatus, it's all just been sitting in the shed.

6. Will S

Will S Member

well the new PM18 is a good handling open wheeler but in my last 6 races I was contacted 4 times.......so haven't raced for months

7. NismoR31

NismoR31 Member

I ditched iRacing about 6 months back. Been running an an ACC league which has been infinitely more fun

8. Azuras

Azuras Member

Finally got some spare room to setup my wheel again in my office :D

Looking at getting myself a VR headset for Christmas and tossing up between quest 2 for the nicer resolution and the ability to play anywhere and the rift s for the lower latency

Anyone tried the quest 2 for sim racing? and if so how noticeable is the latency compared to a PC driven unit?
    Kinda leaning towards to lower resolution rift s with the better latency as its main use will be sims but the features of the quest 2 are quite appealing other than the link drawbacks