1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

Large humanoid cat we all love (help?)

Discussion in 'Pets & Animals' started by Captain_Jonno, Mar 26, 2019.

?

Would you help (Karma or just able?)

Poll closed Apr 9, 2019.
  1. Yes and will

50.0%
  2. No and not my problem, so fu.

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollysmum

hollysmum Member

Can you pm me some details please? happy to donate to an owner like yourself, wish there were more like yourself.

My first cat Jess climbed up stairs to come back to me after being hit by a car and I couldnt have her PTS either after displaying that sort of loyalty, she lived to be almost 21 years old

2. OP
    OP
    Captain_Jonno

Captain_Jonno Member

Just got home from work and will and love to update with some positive news I hope. Either way, I am exhausted dealing with many issues but never expected such kindness... after all these years as member even just messages of support, not just for Maximilian but genuine messages of support. TBC

My mum just fly over tonight and am just catching up on my phone now.. A great bunch of people in many walks of life is confirmed.

I look forward to providing some good news and updates. Knowing people care has made a massive difference in many respects. I look forward to giving back financially if needed and via discussions such as this when people feel like the world is ripping you apart.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  3. OP
    OP
    Captain_Jonno

Captain_Jonno Member

Absolutely.

I may have to edit the post also after mentioning the other human involved in making everything that much more difficult and expensive. Lawyer mentioned not to discuss anything on internet, social media etc. As looks like could be a somewhat unique custody battle but even without donations just messages of support have been great. My full name or hers is not there so should be okay for now.

I'll get a OCAU info and him with me this week up. Happy to send some almost lol receipts as they continue to come in.

On my lunch break now, but thanks for the reminder. 17 year OCAU member, used to live in Adelaide, Melbourne, then Canada for 8 years (where he is from) and now back in Melbourne.

4. Andy3008

Andy3008 Member

Ahhh Radelaide hey....good stuff

5. OP
    OP
    Captain_Jonno

Captain_Jonno Member

Yep! Grew up in Blackwood. Came to Melbourne for a job then fled to Canada initially just supposed to be a month for my Uncles wedding (dual citizenship as Dad born there).. then stuck around, got married and rescued Maximilian from a feral bunch of people. He was on Kijiji (like gumtree) and would have barely been 2 week's old.. he was actually very sick. Got him all fixed then he grew.. and grew! Got mistaken for a raccoon a few times haha he really thinks he is human.

Andy3008 likes this.
  6. power

power Member

7. jarda

jarda Member

Check your pay-pal mate a donation from my dog Henry he loves all animals, all the best

8. power

power Member

been a week since the OP was around, were we all had for mugs here?

Agg only asked for a current pic.

9. sammy_b0i

sammy_b0i Laugh it up, fuzzball!

I hope not.

10. magius

magius Member

Let us have a bit of faith. From the sounds of it, OP had a fair amount going on at the moment.
    For the record, I donated too (just a small amount though...) - so if it makes me / us a mug, then so be it.

hollysmum and Andy3008 like this.
  11. shredder

shredder Member

Do not donate further unless the OP comes back and explains why they will not verify.

12. iMomOx3

iMomOx3 Member

13. Andy3008

Andy3008 Member

What he said ^^, and yes I donated as well.

14. hollysmum

hollysmum Member

Seems a rather weird way to scam people and I think its genuine. Lets hope our faith pays off but either way I am not worried about my donation

15. power

power Member

yeah it does, who knows where the OP is.

16. Bourke

Bourke Member

my popcorn is getting low...

17. OP
    OP
    Captain_Jonno

Captain_Jonno Member

Just a quick update - I am still here and Max is on the recovery. Had legal advise in regards to discussing such matters on the internet, forums and have court on Tuesday due to the ex-wife involvement. Very sensitive topic and is incredibly stressful. Had some family support to make sure I keep my head straight in the mean time but following Tuesdays mediation/result, I will know if I can follow up with as much detail as possible. Either way, just want you to know you guys are great and feel free to PM me for other reasons. I have spoke with a few guys via mobile during the darkest moments and this is almost like a 'men's shed' for me. TBC

18. OP
    OP
    Captain_Jonno

Captain_Jonno Member

Please if you would like to have your donation refunded, please let me know via PM also. I will try to do as soon as I can. I have basically had my phone off and just dealing with a lot I would like to discuss in more detail but I don't want to make matters worse. Look forward to uploading some pictures within the next 5 days. Cheers, Jon

19. OP
    OP
    Captain_Jonno

Captain_Jonno Member

Sssh (but here he is for now) <3

Attached Files:

20. OP
    OP
    Captain_Jonno

Captain_Jonno Member

The big goose re-injured his leg, so have to keep him in an area to restrict movement.. very tough as he craves and needs attention more than ever.. and gives me very sad eyes (big eyes). Give him pain relief via syringe which helps him be extra lazy, but he isn't eating his usual human sized portions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.