League of Legends

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Orion..., Jun 10, 2009.

1. Kore_5022

Kore_5022 Member

All the combos we're doable on the US servers (TF, alistar combo, proper akali Q use etc) you just had to manually adjust for your latency

2. dogthinker

dogthinker Member

Yeah, matchmaking is going to be pretty random when it's having to match up new accounts (i.e. below level 10.)

It's been fine for me, but I'm not getting matched with smurfs as I brought over an account with a lot more play on it ;)

3. r8response

r8response Member

Wish i'd never transferred.

4. ThankDog

ThankDog (Banned or Deleted)

Figured this would be the right thread for this. If it's not appreciated or against rules, sorry and I'll delete it.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/t...t-joke-during-video-game-is-jailed-for-months

5. King_sob

King_sob Member

Finding a lot of bad players my self :( The kind that put pants on there head.

6. Herbo

Herbo Member

Give it time to settle, I've had games with US people clearly trying to troll our matches.

7. r8response

r8response Member

I'm sticking by my comment. 7 games and nothing but useless as fuck people. Blaming everyone else but themself.

8. the_cripple

the_cripple Member

What's the best resource for new players?

9. gobbledegook

gobbledegook Member

10. ItsDanK

ItsDanK Member

Ironic comment of the day maybe :p

11. r8response

r8response Member

I had a shit game before. I can admit that, was completely outplayed in mid.

My team mates, well some things are best left unsaid.

12. zacm

zacm (Taking a Break)

Just had a trist that would let lux get her whole combo off every time then after about 2-3 seconds jump away. He is getting smashed under tower and I come in (sona) with support runes and gear and pull off a triple kill under our tower at like level 10 and he was like, why didnt you heal me? (I did btw)

I think I am just going to wait until ARAM gets released. 5's is too stressful with baddies!

13. mortal

mortal Member

ARAM is worse......just shorter.

14. Rusty X5

Rusty X5 Member

thats the point

15. ksyap

ksyap Member

Anyone up to making up a team for the upcoming OCE beta launch?

I consider myself a decent player been playing since beta NA on and off. Win/loss ratio for 5v5 (normal/ranked) is just over 50%. Have just always played in ranked solo que or with a mate in normal.

Mainly play mid/adc but always happy to fill top/support..still struggling to play an effective jungler but I am willing to learn.

Like a lot of people I haven't transferred my main acc to OCE, had a EU west one set up for those server maintenance days on NA haha!

Just wanting a bit of fun, community, learn more? Win/lose doesn't matter so much to me as long as it was a good game. As pissed as I get when you lose a game you should win, I also find myself on the other side and win games that I never thought I should have won so I tend to just try to play a good game and congratulate opponents if they win.

My NA LOLKing stats: http://www.lolking.net/search?name=Maestrok

16. andymate

andymate Member

I only play aram these days because a loss can be over in 10-15 minutes and in 5's a loss could take 30-45 minutes. Also the experience is mainly player vs player and you skip all the boring lane phasing garbage.

17. Herbo

Herbo Member

One of the reasons I enjoy Dominion so much!

18. ksyap

ksyap Member

ROFL the amount of trolls in OCE..... just played against a team that went 5 mid... and I was jungle fiddle.. needless to say...letting a fiddle free farm until level 6...not a good idea...especially when your team is only level 3/4 when fiddle is 6. Downhill for them all the way from there.

19. thetron

thetron Member

I am playing if anyone want to add me

adamnelson

20. Rusty X5

Rusty X5 Member

feeling sad...just broke my 13 loss streak on aram with a good team comp :( lol. Very hard to loss with the comp we had and most ppl on my team were pro and other team were shit :(. Game before that was awesum...was irelia (never played her b4..but watching most other ppl play her she crap)..anyway i just went full tank build and didnt use a single point in my abiliites...just basic attacks lol...we lost after 45 min..was funny as fukk...dont think anyway even realised i didnt use a single ability let alone my ulti :p