1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

LG Prada II + Prada Link Bluetooth Watch

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Devices' started by fuller2002, Nov 25, 2008.

1. fuller2002

fuller2002 Member

Check out LG’s latest phone the Prada II. It comes with a matching Bluetooth Prada Watch so you can walk the streets James Bond style and control every call from your watch. The phone has a slide out keyboard, a full HTML browser and a rad 5 megapixel camera to catch any craziness during your day and report it back to headquarters. Its on the market for around $715 USD which pushes it to around the 1 gee mark here in Aus, so its not cheap, but then again, what is these days? “Insert offensive mum joke here”. I’m pretty sure you’ll look like an FBI agent or some kind of dodgy government character looking at your watch constantly, talking into it, pressing the buttons while you glance around erratically but that’s all part of the fun…Over & out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  2. OP
    OP
    fuller2002

fuller2002 Member

yep, no one gives a shit. great

3. VZey

VZey Member

It looks pretty good, the watch is a very pricey accessory. This review says it's not much different looking to the Prada 1, but it has more features.

4. LesserAgitant

LesserAgitant Member

having bluetooth on a watch would come in handy as you wouldnt now be frying your brain

5. caspian

caspian Member

great, just one more accessory to charge.

6. Kurosaki

Kurosaki Member

SE have been making BT watches for ages, however this one thats look at lot better then those other ones.

7. Clem

Clem Member

i could go one, BT phones could be useful for what they are trying to sell them as.

no need to check the phone to see if you have a msg..

8. Impression

Impression (Banned or Deleted)

Damn, it's either this or the N97 for my next phone

9. imgod22222

imgod22222 Member

good point. However, any watch-type device (that I've owned, at least) I've never had to charge and I've worn them for years. However, none of mine have bluetooth in them which I'd expect to have a much larger power draw than a small LCD controller + little CPU on-a-chip. Maybe it'll have one of those little battery chargers that charges the device as you wear it (via motion, i assume.)

Any takers?

10. mrpats

mrpats Member

looks great, too bad it's LG and Prada. in my experience, LG isn't very reliable and Prada screams "girl"

If it was, Nokia/SE/Blackberry and Caterpillar/VB/Ansell then I might be more interested.

11. Aratama_Bashi

Aratama_Bashi Iron Photographer

says the watch needs to be charged every 48 hours. which, in reality, means every 36, and less as time goes by. which, for a watch = :thumbdn::thumbdn: