Lian Li T60 build.

Discussion in 'Extreme and Water Cooling' started by vicelore, Sep 14, 2011.

1. kazen

kazen (Banned or Deleted)

i lold. i dont remember your TJ being much nicer looking.

and since your rad is vertical with the ports at the bottom, id imagine you have plenty more air to bleed.
    your PSU cables corroded when you spilt coolant on them? imagine what its doing inside your block rad and pumps lol.

2. mehkat

mehkat (Banned or Deleted)

LOL sounds like a killer build but I can't find the thread

edit: or are you talking about the OP

3. OP
    OP
    vicelore

vicelore Member

Well im assuming its the type of metal the connectors are made out of that has caused them to corrode..

Iv always used anti corrosion additives, So im assuming the other components are fine.. I did look inside the Rad and Block when i had them off and all looked clean as.

Cheers Vice

4. t8y

t8y Member

odd choice of case for a LAN rig.. especially one where you say you do not really intend to OC.
    well, interesting to see an actual daily PC build in something like this.
    the sleeving should help a lot with the looks i guess too.

only because bench cases arent designed to look good, after all.. all about flexibility, ease of part removal, cooling flexibility, and able to take a beating, etc..

not sure if the t60 fits that bill either (flimsy/lightweight aluminum construction, kinda odd to mount cooling to - though you've done well getting the 360 rad onto it)

subbed out of interest, want to see how things progress :thumbup:

5. OP
    OP
    vicelore

vicelore Member

Yea i dunno man.. I just like looking at the components.. And have always been a fan of the steam punk looking PC`s.

When i say it will only be OC`d a few times in its life is becuase im not going to be tweaking it every day but will defently be upgrading stuff and changing things fairly regualary.

Ill be putting in a 120g SSD and a 580 3g next week so ill post up some more when i get into that..

Just getting ready for the 2011 upgrade..

Cheers Vice.

6. glen73

glen73 Member

Good build mate, I just picked one up because im sick of cases and also my gpu's being so close, with the T60 I have the room to seperate them properly.

I also just like the look of them.

7. OP
    OP
    vicelore

vicelore Member

Post u the pics man.. I was really supprised by the lack of T60 love.. Oh well i still love it..

Cheers Vice