Life is Strange 2 - 28 September 2018

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by power, Aug 21, 2018.

1. power

power Member

So this will be out soon, new trailer dropped there's also the previous teaser.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/532210/Life_is_Strange_2/

For those wanting to get a bit of a head start jump on the free episode of "The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit".

https://store.steampowered.com/app/845070/The_Awesome_Adventures_of_Captain_Spirit/

2. MrBS

MrBS Member

I adored the original, I picked up Beyond the Storm on the cheap recently so I best get through before this drops!

3. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

I was looking forward to this as I wanted to know what happens after life is strange. Which ending actually happened but I'm disappointed that this isn't about max and chloe but two new characters I'm not as excitedabout this anymore at the moment but I'll reserve judgement until I find out more about the story. Here's hoping it's better than before the storm. That was pretty average

4. aokman

aokman Member

So whats everyones thoughts? I loved it and cant wait for more :) it did drag on a little in the middle doing childish stuff but I got over it.

5. OP
    OP
    power

power Member

I'm either way, I like it but yeah none of the magic that made the original an instant classic for me.

It really did improve toward the end of the episode.

Bit too political for me too.

6. aokman

aokman Member

I dont recall the first one starting off amazing either, i purchased all the eps so im in it for the long haul. Got it on PS4 this time though, looks nice in 4K :)