Litecoin mining LTC/FTC/DGC/ETC (Do not offer items for sale in this thread)

Discussion in 'Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Mining' started by ernie, Apr 3, 2013.

1. flinchy

flinchy Member

hmm... unexchanged blackcoin hasn't updated for a few hours, still stuck on 4600 like it has been for 3-4 hours

hopefully they haven't broken or something

2. r3s

r3s Member

Yeah unlocked it since i ran the client 2 days ago

i only have about 3600 in my wallet now.

Funny thing is mining with hasco.ws i got a few at 100-200 then BAM 1500.

i think they might mine solo so to speak and the DDOS didn't seem to effect them, only reason i can think why i got so many in such a short period of time.

Hashco.ws so i can pick and choise what coins i want to keep and what coins get autoconverted to btc

i actually lol'd

3. Psycho84

Psycho84 Member

You talking about scryptominers?

I switched to p2pool mining until I know im not wasting hashes on them.

4. MonoJoker

MonoJoker Member

I think I'm going to go back to middlecoin, I was typically getting less than 1% rejections and that was on the default (US east) server, whereas I'm at over 5% on clevermining :confused:

My shed got wired up today so it's time to move this noisy POS rig into there :thumbup:

5. Psycho84

Psycho84 Member

Let us know what kind of btc/mhs/day you get there. I wonder if its back to being better then clever.

6. leviathan

leviathan Member

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  7. spedwards

spedwards Member

That's great, thanks for reposting!

8. r3s

r3s Member

Really really really really hoping NETcoin makes some progress once it hits block 218500 and changes to kimoto gravity well and then kicks into reward halving a few weeks later.

Just grabbed another 50k @ 1000-1005 satoshis on the cryptsy downwards spikes for the last week.

Very little sell depth so pretty easy to pump the price up to 1500+ ( i sold some at 1380 earlier to then rebuy @ 1005).

should drop reward by half twice more before this christmas, fingers crossed for the long term.

Sold my last 100k DOGEcoins to invest in more NET, they should skyrocket for everybody else now :lol:

9. r3s

r3s Member

Wow hashco.ws is doing alright according to that, i was jsut using it to accumulate the coins i wanted at the best times but happy that any of the others i dont care about are getting traded at a good btc rate as well, BONUS!

10. MonoJoker

MonoJoker Member

Probably similar but the lower rejection rate is why I'm swapping. Only 10 days on clever and it's always hard to tell with unpaid etc but so far...

Also note the clevermining website states they have been under a DDOS attack :rolleyes:

Total BTC inc unpaid 0.10276754 for 10 days averaging 1.2Mh/s over that period. So, umm... 0.0856396 BTC/mhs/day which is, yeah terrible compared to middle isn't it? :Paranoid:

Edit, checking my wallet income for the previous 10 days on middle with more downtime shows:

0.10035282 BTC for the period. So if I assume I was producing 1.1mhs then 0.09122984 BTC/mhs/day so not far off.

How are others going lately on either?

Edit, yes spedwards is right I'm one decimal out on both figures.

Clever: 0.00856396

Middle: 0.009122984

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  11. spedwards

spedwards Member

I think you mean 0.00856396BTC/Mh.

My average with Middlecoin from late Jan/early Feb was 0.009BTC/Mh.

I've been on CleverMining for a day now and got paid out 0.016BTC today (0.006BTC/Mh) but I'll need to run for a few days to get a better idea.

That comparison site posted above shows Hashcows on top for 1 day and 3 days with CleverMining second, 7 and 14 days has CleverMining on top.

12. starkers92

starkers92 Member

With BTC price being half of what it was during the mining rush of December/January this mining business is so much less fun.

13. MonoJoker

MonoJoker Member

I dunno I'm selling 0.01 BTC pretty consistently on ebay at 10 bux a throw so there's ways to get a bit better return :thumbup:

14. spedwards

spedwards Member

I just found one of your sales. No problems so far obviously?

15. MonoJoker

MonoJoker Member

No but early days. I really have bugger all to sell as I'm only hashing at 1.3mh/s but trying to get a few dollars together to upgrade the pair of 6870s in my rig to 79-somethings hopefully soon. What's that super fund ad song, 'from little things big things grow'? :lol:

Edit, I guess the obvious risk is a buyer claims they don't receive their payout. I keep each transaction in multibit referenced to ebay sales so should be able to 'prove' I sent the coins if it's ever an issue?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  16. Psycho84

Psycho84 Member

Bloody hell BC is hard to mine, so many DDOS's and exchanges going down/having connection issues.

17. Tommo_Aus

Tommo_Aus Member

Just make sure you keep the transaction id, any disputes and you can prove its in the block chain sent to the customers address :thumbup:

18. Vrm

Vrm Member

Yeah, i understand where you are coming from.

But when you have 6x rigs, 4x 290x in each, 64AMP mains, no 3 phase power, you'll understand the benefits of changing to power efficient miners.

We use our kettle, toaster and run a extension lead for the washing machine to the circuit in the lounge.

We've blown the mains on 3 occasions in the last month.

I haven't even started on the heat it produces..

19. Psycho84

Psycho84 Member

This is interesting. Tempted to send my PTS to them so it's ready to trade after the redemtion.

20. munchkin1

munchkin1 Member

Yeah I reckon they would be better certainly for circumstances like that. But if heat and power aren't really an issue then they aren't really worth it. I'll look more seriously into asics when second gen comes around :)