Logo Request

Discussion in 'Programming & Software Development' started by chris20492002, Jan 28, 2006.

1. da_neural

da_neural Member

okay came with some variants
    suggest a diff coour or somethin if u want

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OP
    OP
    chris20492002

chris20492002 Member

nice work very nice i love the 2nd from the bottom i prefer that type of text plain straight text to me is a bit boring.

BTW is it layered i think the 2nd from the bottom is winning thou id have to print out all the logos at the end of the week then decide.

im a blue fan thats the reason for mainly blue logos. can you try just one with the text of the 2nd last one but with red color. i just wona see what it would look like.

3. da_neural

da_neural Member

sure here you go
    i like the one with a shadow on it but i put a brighter one on there just so you can see if you look it better

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. OP
    OP
    chris20492002

chris20492002 Member

hi do you mind if i put these up on my website?? the website currently has nothing to sell and wont for about a month. if you are ok with this please just post here.

BTW i personally viewed it myself not online and it looks pretty good with the blue template.

I will try them out im sure you wont have a problem if you do let me know and i will remove em.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  5. OP
    OP
    chris20492002

chris20492002 Member

the first red one is currently uploaded take a look if you want. BTW r u able to get rid of the white box around it?

I might need a slogan or extra info on there but it will just be plain text and i will only ask you if you win ok.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  6. Richie13

Richie13 Member

nice one da_neural those look sik

yeah for 3d use something like 3ds Max 5 and up, or Cinema 4d

Man i wanna get back home so i can crank out some designs

Yeah da_neural if you want send me some of ur 3d's and il check them out.. if i like il text on em and we can split 50 50 eh?

Im gonna do some of my own ones too

Cheers, Rich

7. Jayphen

Jayphen Member

Are you looking for something like this ..?

[​IMG]

8. Jayphen

Jayphen Member

With your slogan..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I prefer the blue personally.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  9. Jayphen

Jayphen Member

Playing around with colours..

[​IMG]

Okay I'll stop now ;)

10. OP
    OP
    chris20492002

chris20492002 Member

nice. id love to have 2 prizes but i just dont have the cash now. so one it is for now.

Friday is still the deadline for all competitions. i like what ive seen so far.

{Jayphen} I like the first blue one also mainly cause of the text. i dont like that other text. ill shove it on the site to give everyone a look if they want to of it up.

Hmm 3d Max sounds bloddy expencive + for being for pros its gona be expencive. my bro might have a old version but i doubt it. i havnt seen him use it before.

11. da_neural

da_neural Member

[​IMG]

here u go like u asked btw couldn't find that exact font u wer talkin bout but here u go btw what is the website ? so i can see it in action

12. MoonSha

MoonSha Member

[​IMG]

Image goes there ^

13. R3ZiN8

R3ZiN8 Member

Never done the abstract thing before but i had a go :D ;

[​IMG]

buttons dont need to be there and can be taken off or redone.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  14. Jayphen

Jayphen Member

Do you mean you don't like the text on the red one, or the last blue one?

15. OP
    OP
    chris20492002

chris20492002 Member

{Jayphen} I was saying I like the Blue one and mainly due to the text. I do not like the text on the red ones.

{da_neural} that text type kills the logo (text for the slogan). the website is ausxmods.com the website is currently a mutilated Zencart. but the background is probbaly the same color im gona use.

Everyone has a different design layout thats good to see. currently 48 hours left. i will have alot of printing to do also i will test some more logos on the website over the weekend.

{R3ZiN8} I hate the text i thought id just tell you maby you want to revise it. would it be possible to have website names in the above boxes that are clickable? (eg. xbox-scene.com/OCAU ect. im new to a interactive so i duno how it would work. I am talking about the grey boxes at the top not the power boxes. as i wouldnt want the websites to stand out to much over the logo.

I was just wondering if you guys would prefer 2 prizes over 1?? but it would split the $50. 1st would be $30 and 2nd $20 (possible 3rd of $10). If anyone objects to this I do not mind and i will remove the offer from the table and leave it at 1st gets $50. but id like to spread the money around a bit as some people have done some good jobs which deserve a reward. I will not hold it against you if you object to this ok.

16. OP
    OP
    chris20492002

chris20492002 Member

{Jayphen} upped your logos to me the blue one goes nicely with the template that is currently upped. I will leave the blue one upped so you can view it at ausxmods.com. if anyone would like to see there logo in action just post here and i will up it. the red looks alright but since the template is basically all blue it doesnt go well with it.

{da_neutral} would u like me to upp your logo again incause u never saw it?

i will try some more logos tommorow arvo.

17. Jayphen

Jayphen Member

Ahh, I was under the impression that you were going to design the template around the banner - ie: you would change the template colours to suit it.

Although it would be nice to give a first and second prize, I'm going to have to be selfish and say that I would prefer it if only the person who won got the $50. Not every may agree with me, but before I started the logo I was under the impression I was doing it for the chance of getting $50, not $30. $30 would be a little less than I had hoped for (that is, if I win of course)

These were the two blue banners I was talking about..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One is a little more purpley than the other. Do you prefer the second?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  18. MoonSha

MoonSha Member

I think these will be my last attempts, nothing else I've done has been acknowledged at all yet :upset:
    This logo uses the colour currently on your website as a basis for everything in the picture, it should look really good with the background.

GIF, might not work too well... (poorly optimised)
    [​IMG]

+ a plain JPEG.
    [​IMG]

Also if bandwidth will be an issue I noticed I can compress the JPEG right down to less than 20kb and it still looks 100%

19. OP
    OP
    chris20492002

chris20492002 Member

{MoonSha} sorry for not acknowledging but i didnt know what to say. you have a strange design. sorry but your logos do not appeal much to me. They are better than I could ever do but the other 4 appeal more to me.

or how about a $40 and a $20? sound more reasonable then there wont be a 3rd prize but the $40 is close to the first prize anounched. reason is i need one for my invoices as well.

bandwidth wont be a problem when i change servers i will be going from 100mb 1GB to 1GB 15GB band

A different logo will be upped tonight if anyone wants to have a look.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  20. Remote Man

Remote Man Member

Just a bit of fun on a thought for background design/creation.
    I don't like the X but can't find the one I want to use.
    [​IMG]
    Hosted by UGBox Image Store