Looking for a person in Canberra with a Vita and Modnation racers

Discussion in 'Sony Consoles' started by Jusdrifn 86, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Jusdrifn 86

Jusdrifn 86 Member

Hi Guys,

Bit of a strange request, but hear me out,

I am a PSN trophy whore, going for the platinum in 'Modnation Racers - Road Trip' for Vita.

Two of the trophies requires an 'ad-hoc' race to be completed (and won) which means 2 vitas must be within about 5 metres of each other, both playing modnation racers.

If there is any one on here that would be willing to help? Can meet at a maccas or something in Canberra, should only take 10 minutes or so to win a race each :)

Long shot I know, but worth a try.

Justin.

2. B.thomson

B.thomson Member

Is it possible to assist with only the demo, or does it not support ad-hoc races?

I think your long shot is going to be someone who owns the game, rather than someone in Canberra with a Vita.

If the demo will work, I'd be happy to give you a hand.

3. OP
    OP
    Jusdrifn 86

Jusdrifn 86 Member

Thanks B.thompson

are you able to open the demo, and on the race screen, check if there is an ad-hoc race option? Would me much appreciated, thanks.

Thanks

4. B.thomson

B.thomson Member

Unfortunately, it looks like the demo doesn't allow Ad-Hoc. It is greyed out and when selected errors as "unavailable".

I thought perhaps it might need me to unlock it via playing, so I created a cart and a mod etc. Then done a quick race or two. No luck though.

It looks like you can only quick race in the demo - I also tried to start up campaign but same problem.

If you have any other ideas let me know, otherwise looks like you will need someone with a copy of the full game to proceed.