MAD MAX TRIBUTE CASE MOD PC BUILD

Discussion in 'Modding Worklogs' started by mnpctech, May 17, 2018.

1. OP
    OP
    mnpctech

mnpctech Member

Defyant, thank you for kind offer! I've already got my case cut and reservoir layout, but if I discover new scenario for 3rd res, I'll let ya know!

Vanne, thanks for checking!

To emulate the rear fuel tanks in the Falcon XB, I'll be using EK-RES X3 150mm reservoirs. btw, these photos are stills from video I'm making of the entire build, once it finished for my YT channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterMawd

I'm wondering if I can use clips from the movie without audio in my video? no clue...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OP
    OP
    mnpctech

mnpctech Member

Do you guys recall the Red pull switch on Max's stick shift for his Supercharger? I thought it would be fun to somehow implement it into my Mad Max tribute build. The switch is used in commercial vehicles for controlling a two-speed axle assembly. I found it on Ebay as Cole Hersee part number 50036-BX.

[​IMG]

3. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

is this going to be your power button or something ?

4. havabeer

havabeer Member

or use it as the one touch button for overclocking (like the old "turbo" days of the 90's) smash the big red button and overclocks a plenty... basically acts like a supercharger

5. warrenr

warrenr Member

2 stage fan control? Would be cool hitting the button and the fans kick in

6. Defyant

Defyant Member

Looking good bill.:thumbup:They remind me of the old Storm'D tanks .What will you do with those edges?

Was in humor :D pretty sure that old NOS res went to the tip with the rest of HP4 :thumbup:

7. Deano_20802

Deano_20802 Member

I'm keen to see what you use the button for, there's some great ideas posted.

Looking great mate, a very exciting build combining my love of PC tech and gaming with my love of everything petrol based!