1. Check out OCAU's review of the SpaceX Starlink satellite internet service!
    Dismiss Notice

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by walker_2003, Jun 16, 2015.

1. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

Pretty sure Suvi is FemRyder romance only. Also cheers on the ng+ info. Wasnt sure what carried over, but if it effectively 'wipes' the previous save..thats good to knoe. Can anyone confirm yet if your cryo pond unlocks carry over?

2. Ck21

Ck21 Member

im playing FemRyder (looks and sounds almost like nina dobrev :leet::Pirate::thumbup:). As for Cryo Pod unlocks, it doesnt, it reset back to 0 :upset:

was at 22 unlocked with 3 side quests left to do before NG+, so i think you also need to play multiplayer + alot of APEX missions as well as 100% the single player to unlock them all.

3. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

I made some funny typos above. Hate touchscreens.

22? Yeah i guess. I thought it was actually capped at like 19? Once you hit Nexus level 20 you stop earning Viability points. Well they stop mattering anyway. But im only 70% done with no outstanding sidequests bar a few that are on hold.

I read somewhere though that we arent actually meant to unlock them all. It was a design decision to add a bit more consequence to decision making. I dunno if i agree with that as the purpose of the Initiative is to eventually wake EVERYONE up.

Unless of course future sp DLC will expand the game...and our chance of cryo unlocks haha.

4. power

power Member

mine did the building shaders thing and then loaded, yet to fire it up for a second time to see if this is a thing now.

Stupid building shades, yeah seems to happen on first load every game.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  5. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

fuck! getting stuck on the loading screen.

6. emett

emett Member

So does the patch fix SLI crashes?

7. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

It didn't even fix the simple bug with the Nomad mod quest. :thumbdn:

8. power

power Member

I think there a couple of crafting quest bugs I got an armour one that I completed but it's in completed still with the little exclamation point icon on it. Odd.

9. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

yeah i have that one bugged and the disable security matrix quest on Voeld. both cant be finished.

and now SAM keeps telling me i have a new fucking email every time i walk on deck. still havent gotten an email

10. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Yeh I got that email bug too.

11. 2SHY

2SHY Member

Sloane vs Reyes
    Who did people go with and why?

I'm not up to the that point in to the story, but I'm close.

12. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Sloane. I hate it when people lie to me. At least Sloane did not lie to me from the start.

13. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

I went with Reyes, coz even though he lied, i felt there was way more of a connection. He seemed more Robin Hood than anything. Sloane was just a wannabe bully. And Reyes only lied about his identity, sort of. His ambitions remained true.

This decision is nothing compared to one you make bit later. On the kett ship. That one had me fukn churning

14. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Oh the kett one wasn't too hard for me. The Salarian fucked the Krogan over once already. This time I thought the Krogan should come up on top. And I had Drack with me at the time. He's my favourite crew member so the decision was fairly easy. :D

15. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

Yeah i chose the krogan coz i much prefer Drack, but i really liked the Salarian pathfinder and she helped us out earlier, and to the end fougut for her people. So i felt really bad haha. If we were in her position we would have done the same. It still wasnt an Ashley/kaidan decision but it was one of the first heavy moments in the game for me, where i thought "shit these decisions are starting to get some real meaning".

16. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

i wonder if reverting to an older save will fix my load screen issue?

17. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

Lag depends on time of day mostly. I'm guessing it's matching with overseas hosts. Workaround... host the games yourself?

Finally worked up the courage to try some gold missions, and I dunno why I I waited so long. Smashing stuff with my Krogan Vanguard earning them sweet sweet credits.

Unfortunately my MP experience just got soured. I came across a lobby of cheaters. One shot kill every enemy (2 shots if they have shields). I heard about this hack a week ago, but hadn't seen it... I guess cos if you're gonna cheat you'll only cheat in gold difficulty.
    Just reported 3 players. I know only 1 person... probably the host? has to run the hack. (Can anyone confirm? so I stop reported 3 players at a time.) Sorry to be a spoil sport. I know some people don't care cos it's not competitive PVP. But I'm not playing the game just to grind credits, I want to be challenged, and experiment with my builds etc.

18. Ck21

Ck21 Member

sloane, cause better the devil you know? that and reyes comes across as a sly ****, always has a alterior motive. and if it carries onto ME:A 2&3, id wager you want someone reliable who will help you out when shit hits the fan, no matter the personal cost, which sloane does for the push on meridian.

yeah i choose the krogan over the salarians as well, it was the krogan that made a much larger difference vs the reapers, and im betting when/if the kett show up in force in 2 and & 3, you will want krogan again. And since Kesh's clutch all survived, im betting the krogan will quickly multiply to match any force the kett send to helius as reinforcements.

19. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

i just finished my game. 74hrs/97%/rank 64 ... that final mission, and the epilogue. all faults aside, ladies and gentleman for a sci-fi RPG in the Mass Effect univrse, THAT is how you finish a game. was really, really impressed with it. had a great time. i've already thrown my wallet at any DLC or sequel on the horizon. i welcome more. for now, to do it all again, as FemRyder, on PS4 ;) haha.

20. power

power Member

Yeah I finished today about the same level and also thought the ending was pretty good.