Mini ITX Owners Club and Discussion

Discussion in 'Portable & Small Form Factor' started by XoNikzDeVil, Nov 5, 2009.

1. wraith666

wraith666 Member

NR200P comes with a 2nd 120mm fan, the PCIE riser and both the mesh and TG side panel. Side radiator mount is standard.

2. MattyCC83

MattyCC83 Member

Hey mate, do you know if the orientation of the block can be turned to fit my X570i strix with ports at the top/bottom rather than sides? cheers

3. Malakai

Malakai Member

Does anyone know if there are full cable replacements available for Cooler Master and Silverston SFX and SFX-L power supplies. The stiff ribbon cables work alright but are horrible for tight twists and turns, especially right at the modular sockets on the PSU.

4. avexdevil

avexdevil Member

more content on my top mounted radiator config.

Now that I know where everything needs to go, i designed a few washers and printed them so they would align to the screw holes on the radiator, the holes on the top case were intended for the much disliked 120mm sickle fans and the rubber grommets.
    As you can see, some were designed lobsided to compensate for the misalignment. The idea is to replicate the tool-less method coolermaster intended for the fans to be attached. I decided some m3 screws with a nut would do the trick.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Even with the slim fan, you will realise it will need to shift towards the front to give room for the fan headers, ram and misc cables running to the top of the mobo.
    I 3D-printed these fan adaptors/shifters to move the fans up just by the amount needed for clearance. This leaves a small part of the radiator exposed which I'm hoping won't affect the cooling much.
    The printed part also allows for the rubber grommet to be installed so I can tool-lessly install the slim fan on the radiator as though it were 'OEM'.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The slim fan now installed on the fan shifters. Also replaced all the 120mm fans with the much loved arctic P12 pwm pst including the pull fans at the bottom of the case. I'm thinking of replacing the scythe with a noctua chromax A12-15 soon.
    [​IMG]

And finally, the finished product with the TG panel on. I'm not normally a RGB guy, but with cyberpunk 2077 just around the corner, I'm really digging this minimalist off-white/violet theme lighting scheme.
    [​IMG]

5. DNX

DNX Member

6. Dingostolemyghz

Dingostolemyghz Member

Can't you split the ribbons where you need a tighter turn?

7. Malakai

Malakai Member

Yeah that was an option but I just picked up a new PSU today. I bought a Corsair SF750 Platinum SFX size power supply. It will replace the Silverstone SFX-L that I currently use in my NR-200P build, the new one is shorter so the cables won't push against the GPU backplate. Also the SF750 has individually sleeved cables that are much more flexible. I'll move the SFX-L back to my TU-150 build where there is ample room for an SFX-L size PSU.

8. Tazor

Tazor Member

Somewhat out of the blue, PCCG is now stocking the DAN A4 V4.1

This is the second high end, small batch ITX they've picked up. I wonder if they plan on being more of an SFF provider in Aus since they have the Blackridge already - being able to purchase a fully maxed out DAN A4 from the one store is a pretty exciting for Australian consumers cos we usually get shafted with this stuff haha

AllezAllez, argent and Borat like this.
  9. quannum

quannum Member

This is great news! Now I have to decide between the DAN and taking my chances trying to get a FormD T1... Local support is very appealing.

10. Tazor

Tazor Member

Dan with Black Ridge is a really solid set-up and the EVGA XC3 3080 cards have been confirmed to fit. But if you plan on Watercooling you can really only opt for the T1 haha

quannum likes this.
  11. DarkSnipa

DarkSnipa Member

Hey guys I just found Thermalright is now selling a reinforced backplate + Intel and AM4 mounts+2g of TF7 thermal paste for its AXP90 for about 8AUD pp, you can also get the AXP90 Full Black (Full copper with black nickel plating) if you want something looks as good as Noctua L9I/A Chromax.

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=628965397182&rn=e4e4c11c94035234a690aee69ac90560&abbucket=13

Also I am just wondering if anyone got a TU150 here and managed to fit a giant dual tower in there as I just received my Silverarrow 130 and Silverarrow T8 but I cannot decide which one to use :(

12. passwordistaco

passwordistaco Member

Hopefully it does fit.. judging by one of the reddit posts it looks like you'd have to remove the backplate..anyone see much concern of this?

Picking up a Dan A4 and considering whether I hang out for my 3080 preorder or try find a local 2070S/2080S that'll fit... (I have a thick Aorus 2070S at the moment).

13. Tazor

Tazor Member

I mean the black edition doesn't have a backplate to begin with so you'd be fine to remove it from one that includes it.

14. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

Anyone seen / heard much about thr Winter One case? Dual 280 rad support, 70mm CPU height support...seems like it could be an interesting case for high end builds.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  15. Tazor

Tazor Member

Interesting design - Sliger SM580 with more premium materials but nearly $500 AUD is very hard to swallow...

AdamMB23 likes this.
  16. passwordistaco

passwordistaco Member

I impulse bought a Ghost S1.. think I paid far too much.

might actually make a basic build log once it arrives. And I only just finished my Dan a4.. :Paranoid:

AdamMB23 likes this.
  17. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

In terms of impulse purchases - it is not too shabby. What colour did you get?

18. passwordistaco

passwordistaco Member

The limestone (so, silver) - which is the colour I've been drooling over in Optimum Techs videos..

It's the Mk2 (so not the latest), comes with a medium top hat, looks like new condition and also comes with a new Noctua NH-L12 Ghost edition cooler.

The price.. cough.. $500.. cough. :shock:

AdamMB23 likes this.
  19. AllezAllez

AllezAllez Member

It's pricey, but honestly its a great case. The quality does show - plus feel good that you are buying the real deal, not some half-assed knock off. Resale is decent too..

passwordistaco likes this.
  20. AdamMB23

AdamMB23 Member

you can say that again. It might also be a little bit big for me at 15.6L. NCase is the upper limit of what i would be interest in using at that is 12ish L