Monsoon Rigid Tube Bending Kit

Discussion in 'Extreme and Water Cooling' started by KoiTech, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Acesi7

Acesi7 Member

Well I've just ordered a Mandrel Bend kit also (Already have a heat gun and assortment of cutting and measuring materials, so the full kit was overkill for me).

I'm about to redo all the hardline loops in my build as the current setup is 'temporary' while I waited on Nateman_Doo to finish his X79 - Dark MB blocks, now i'll go into properly bending all the tubes.

Can't wait to finally have this build finished! Been working on it for over 2 years now!:lol:

2. Radley

Radley Member

Are any kits available like the bottom one in OP's post without the heat gun? I can't seem to find any available without buying them separately.

3. l3git

l3git Member

frozencpu should stock the kit without the heat gun later.. but the only place i have seen it is at performance-pcs

4. sjp770

sjp770 Member

5. BelowAverageIQ

BelowAverageIQ Member

Got my kit from Performance PC's. They actually let me pre-order it. Can pay with paypal as well.

Awesome company and usually my go-to online company for the more difficult items to secure and nearly always have stock.

Due to the time difference it usually works in our favour. I can order in the evening, usually a Friday here (Thursday there), wake up Saturday morning and see it has already shipped an leaving the US :leet:

There communication is awesome. Even replying to me out of hours especially leading up to Xmas.

Australia Post end another story............. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU Australia Post :mad:

6. fast fate

fast fate Member

I contacted PCCG and they don't seem to have ordered the Monsoon kits yet.
    Vince form PCCG was fast to reply and in a friendly manner :thumbup:
    "I have forwarded your request onto our Purchasing Department and I’ll let you know as soon as we have been able to secure pricing and allocation from the distributor"

Here's some bends I smashed out yesterday - the old fashioned way.
    420 rads up front and on top, 240 down below.
    Half way through re-doing the loop, previously was overcomplicated.
    Now much silmpler with just the lower rad to gpu inlet to go.
    Getting close to mock up complete - then tear down for paint.

[​IMG]