Mouse and Keyboard options?

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Hardware' started by eastley, Mar 26, 2020.

1. eastley

eastley Member

Hi.

So I use logitech crap. A G903 and G910.

Having issues with both, just never seem to work all the time, could be software but who knows, I am at that point where I just want to move on from there crap and find something else.

As far as gaming stuff goes, what is the go to gear now? Corsair get's some bad rap for their software too, not sure what Razer is like these days?

Any other Keyboard and Mouse combo that is worth it?

2. terrastrife

terrastrife Member

Does it work without G Hub? G Hub is optional, you can save profiles onto the mouse and leave it at that.

Are you on a different mouse pad? If you tuned the mouse surface it may not like your new surface.

juzz86 likes this.
  3. macktheknife

macktheknife Member

Corsair make really nice mechanical keyboards although they've got insanely expensive.

As for a mouse if you don't want Razer or Logitech then something like a Glorious Model O or D?

4. juzz86

juzz86 Member

I'll make recommendations off the back of both of these good points:

- G Hub is garbage. Go back to the last version of Logitech Gaming Software. This fixed all my connectivity, lighting and sensitivity issues with G910/G503/G933. No exaggeration there, either - stable ever since.

- Don't select a pre-tuned surface from LGS for your G503. I saw stuttering issues when I selected the G-series calibration from LGS for the G503. Set it to generic and it's been fine ever since.

A lot of the fringe features are spotty, so if you bought them for that then yeah I'd probably move on too. Corsair's software isn't much better, I've also got a K70 Lux and a Sabre and iCue drops out on boot on me, which I've not seen LGS do. SetPoint used to do it all the time though, so it's not a Corsair thing by any means.

Also, you'll need an account to customise Razer stuff :thumbup: