1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

MX Revolution Not Responding

Discussion in 'Newbie Lounge' started by Abercrombi3, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Abercrombi3

Abercrombi3 (Banned or Deleted)

hey people picked up a shiny new Logitech MX Revolution today, i tryed installing it on my dell 6400, i followed all the instructions, ie. leave it charging first etc. but no matter what i do the mouse doesn't respond, when i plug in the receiver it "installs" the drivers "Logitech HID-complient cordless mouse" and the battery bar apears and disapears as it should but i can't get to respond to movements, scrolling, clicking etc. i've got the latest setpoint installed. It also shows the mouse in setpoint asif everything is fine.
    thinking it was my windows install i decided this was as good a time as any to give vista a 2nd chance, i installed vista, updated all drivers, got setpoint etc. etc but its the same story only now the mouse isn't appearing in setpoint, can anyone help me!!

2. H[]R3NDUS

H[]R3NDUS Member

not really sure why mate ..but are all usb stuff enabled in the bios ??

And when your in bios it usually shows detected usb devices....

3. OP
    OP
    Abercrombi3

yup makes the bum bom, bom bum noice when i remove/insert the receiver, also my external drive is fine on it, i just came from using a G7 that worked fine....

4. dogstone

dogstone Member

is there a little connect button on the bottom?

5. OP
    OP
    Abercrombi3

nope :( only on/off and its set to on, i've tryed switching it off then on again with no luck..

6. OP
    OP
    Abercrombi3

do you guys think the mouse is faulty? dunno weather u should take it back :confused: :confused:

7. OP
    OP
    Abercrombi3

ok people pluged it into another computer and a mac both with no luck.... ill just take it back to umart...