Well wouldnt you know it..... I was checking out my cpu water block getting ready to add a northbridge cooler. I glanced at my water reservoir and noticed it had dropped by about 1cm or so. I thought maybe it was since the system was only set up a week or so earlier (air bubbles etc) but thought I better have a poke around just in case, as it didnt make sense for it to suddenly drop after a week. Stuck my hand around where the pipes meet the Apogee cooler, and thought "gee, that feels wet!". No sign of wetness in the preceding days . Pull my hand away and can see coolant on my fingertips. So I think to myself if its slightly wet there, then what else has been happening? So I look in my box, my eyes scan down from my cpu block to see what water would drop on if it were leaking. I see the backside of my 8800GTX, with a pool of green coolant on the back of it, about 5cm across! Well, after a quick swear-fest I thought sh1t, the power is on and everything is running fine! So I power down via the PSU back switch, frantically grab for anything that sucks up water, and proceed to blot up the water. I pull the card out, totally amazed that it was still running - there are tons of tiny transistors and diodes on the back of the video card, a good 30 of so which learnt to swim. So after careful blotting up I laid down my pc, and checked out the motherboard. About the only other slight liquid presence I found was in the video card slot. I sucked that up with a thin towel which I gently pushed in the full length of the slot using a case pci slot cover. Spent an hour checking no water anywhere. Didnt start PC. Next day I went off to bunnings and bought a big thing of silicone, and proceeded to just about encase the waterblock pipe connection area in a massive block of flexible (rubbery) wet-area silicone. No chance of leaks now! Im reasonably sure the silicone will cope with the coolant and its also made to stay wet the whole time and still cope. I know what the cause was. The Apogee instructions say to screw in the connectors that the water pipes connect to until they are flush with the waterblock. I could not get that far no matter what I did. I tried ring spanners, open spanners, adjustable spanners and pliers. As the connectors are plastic (should be metal!) there is only so much force that can be put on them with a spanner or similar before they twist ever so slightly and I could not tighten them any more as I couldnt get enough grip. They were approx 0.5-1mm above being flush with the waterblock. The o-ring looked quite compressed so I figured that would be ok. It was....for a couple of weeks! So I tightened them again as much as possible and also used a combination of hot water on the waterblock end and freezing the pipes, to maximise the chance of things screwing in all the way. They are still not quite flush - getting them flush just doesnt seem possible to me! I wonder if something was off slightly in the parts I got. I then encased it all in 1+cm thickness of silicone which I am reasonably sure wont leak for some time. Will keep a close eye on it and review it again in a week or two. PC has been running for almost a week now with no signs of damage from the coolant leak. Fingers crossed no slow corrosion will sink in...only time will tell. The coolant has corrosion inhibitors in it which doesnt hurt. Intersting no short curcuits occured despite the card being covered in water for god knows how many hours and turned on. So there you have it....my first near disaster from watercooling! Could easily have cost me my new motherboard and new 8800gtx!n Unfortunately no decent digital camera nearby. so no pix to post...Im sure they would have got a nice reaction! It definitely made me cringe to see that water on the back of an operating new 8800gtx!