SO! I've been playing with a few things lately. Formula SAE, Race cars, Drones.. So I bought a cheap drone, put a gopro on it and it was pretty sweet but horrible to fly. It was a Syma X8C - so cheapest of the crappiest crap but it had some umph (enough for a gopro) and it was a bit of fun. I did some flying around and what not. Syma X8C with GoPro hero 2 But this wasn't good enough. *INSERT SOME CAD MAGIC* Now got some of those bits printed up. Sorry for potato camera, the lens on my iPhone is cracked lol. *This one my mate took and sent it to me* Revised legs (Printed today) Mk1 Prototype (A few weeks ago) Base has been updated among other things. I went to a smaller diameter extruded carbon fibre rod for the arms which seems to have worked nicely. This drone is intended to be used an AP drone. DJI Naza 2 FlySky something 6 channel receiver (I know, its cheapo) Using a fairly large LiPo battery but also have the batteries from the old drone. Will have a go with both and see what works best. Hobbypower/SimonK 30a ESC (X4) - again cheap. Had decent reviews for price. Any of the cheaper shit will be upgraded once im happy with design and to fit the drone once its done.