1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

New Moondrops OR Earbuds

Discussion in 'Audio Visual' started by riccoo, Apr 16, 2022.

1. riccoo

riccoo Member

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
  2. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

i have the T2/T3/T4 and Starfields. wouldnt recommend Starfield for gaming personally. they are beautiful for clean music, i dont even really rate them for metal personally versus the other pairs i have from Fiio and TinHifi. i would highly suggest the Fiio FD3 Pros, or one that im loving at the moment is the KZ Zex Pro. I have the CRN version, but there is a lot of controversy/bad practise on KZ's part regarding them, i actually hate how much I enjoy them but they are good, would recommend not getting the CRN (Crinnacle) versions and just get Zex pro if so. like $38US shipped. im real keen on the P1 Plus but will wait and see, the 7hz Timeless are meant to be better i think

if you dont mind waiting, its not even that long really, go direct to Linsoul website for ChiFi like KZ, TinHiFi, Thieaudio etc... cheaper even than Amazon and free international shipping, heaps of cables to choose from etc

im actually about to ask around if anyone has any info on the Tripowin H1 headphones, looks like some fun for a CHiFi balanced set