1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

New Silverstone Fortress FT02 coming soon!

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Hardware' started by elstado, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Buttocks

Buttocks Member

"They knew nouuu-thing" (Spoken with Manuel's accent from Fawlty Towers)

Fixed that for you. :rolleyes:

No doubt they had a really had a high regard for the information you gave them, although they seem to have dismissed it in favour of a typo by Altech. As soon as you left, surely they must have KICKED themselves that they didn't think of looking at the FT02 Specifications on the manufacturer's website.

2. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Has anyone moved from an FT01 to the FT02? I'm still in-love with the FT01 but annoyed about the top dust filter and the fact that it wont fit larger video cards without having to remove the HDD cage which I need. The FT01 does a pretty good job at keeping the insides clean and cool but not sure if the FT02 will do even better. I'm very very keen on the vertical design, this means the dust has lesser surface area to fall and stick on. Cheers. :thumbup:

3. DNX

DNX Member

Damn, just went and brushed some dust from the case window with a pure bristled paint brush that i use for my comp gear and it scratched the shit out of the window. You can see the brush strokes all over it:(

Anyone know of a way to get scratches out of perspex without making it worse?

Never seen this happen before and i've had Lian-Li cases with windows and now it's annoying me knowing it's scratched.

Might have to get a new window made up out of something harder.

4. The Joe

The Joe Member

Could try this?

5. anlashok

anlashok Member

PCCG have picked up the Silver and Black non windowed versions. Link

6. OP
    OP
    elstado

elstado Member

Yeah I saw that, about time. Still no good for People in WA as postage is about $50 for a case with PCCG.

7. anlashok

anlashok Member

I know PCCG used to have a $$$$ postage cost for large items such as cases but not to long ago they renegotiated postage rates and I believe for a case postage is MUCH lower than it used to be.

8. CrimsonScribe

CrimsonScribe Member

Got my FT02-BW today after having to wait for almost a month for them to come back into stock.

Shame I don't have the rest of the computer to put in it yet.

9. OP
    OP
    elstado

elstado Member

I'll have to look into that, as last time I checked shipping to Perth was about $50-60...

But is it perrty?

10. nope

nope Member

Finally got my hands on one after looking for over a decade thanks ocau it was a freebie to boot

11. straiton

straiton Member

nope likes this.