OCAU Graphic & Programming Freelancers

Discussion in 'Programming & Software Development' started by ChEEkY ChiNo, May 16, 2008.

1. kokoness

kokoness Member

User: kokoness
    Skills: Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, ASP.Net, C#, MSSQL, MySQL, DotNetNuke, EPiServer

2. alwaysinthedeep

alwaysinthedeep Member

WordPress Developer

Hi guys,

www.sydneywordpress.net
    I have been creating websites for over 5 years, my speciality is WordPress.

Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, PHP, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Business Catalyst

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like a quote. Thanks.

3. lxboston

lxboston Member

User: lxboston

Skills: Web Design, Print Design, Brand Mark, Social Media Management, SEO

Qualities: Fullscreen experience - widescreen adaptable display, Quality Design, Custom Social Media Widgets, Content Management System, Jquery, HTML5, e-commerce, Inventory integration & cloud accounting

Web: http://www.krafthaus.com.au

4. perrymitchell

perrymitchell Member

Web/App Dev

User: perrymitchell

Skills: PHP, MySQL (database design and optimisation), HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C#, Java, Objective-C (iOS and OSX), C & C++

Software: Sublime Text, Notepad++, Visual Studio, Delphi, XCode, Wordpress

Qualities: I develop as a hobby as well as for work and personal projects. My work experience has always been client-facing so I'm familiar with the role of dealing with a wide range of clients in terms of project experience and tech know-how.

Web: http://www.perrymitchell.net/

5. Aratama_Bashi

Aratama_Bashi Iron Photographer

hi all, i have a small job i would like a quote on.

basically my other half has a startup business. she has a website (or is building it) via wordpress. she's done WP before and she isn't having any problems with it. the only thing she (we) need help with is creating a custom payment gateway to slot into the WP site/theme. the rough requirements are:

* accepting paypal payments
    * being able to limit the number of sales of a particular thing, eg. a group session can have a maximum of X sales; once this is reached, it automatically locks out
    * being able to apply discounts to sales by entering a coupon code (like you see on all websites)
    * able to generate and send confirmation emails automatically, preferably with an interface she can use to edit/maintain the content of said emails
    * ideally, she would like to be able to tweak the sales pages (front end-wise) using a WP editor or WP-esque control panel, eg. copy, colours, confirmation pages etc; as well as being able to use this entire control again in the future.

i suppose that's the high and low of it; basically just your average basic ecommerce setup but dropped into a WP site.

i hope that's enough to go by. please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, or if you want to hit me up for an estimate or anything else.

deadline is start of November; if you aren't melbourne based, happy to converse via email/phone/skype :thumbup:

thanks all :)

(i hope you all are subscribed to this thread!)

6. dink

dink Member

I am looking for someone to convert an Excel Macro (VBA) to an OpenOffice Macro (Basic). Is there anyone that can help me out with this?

7. kabab

kabab Member

I'm looking for someone who knows PHP, CSS and magento to make some updates to our e commerce store..

It will probably be an ongoing thing...

PM for details..

8. Hamal

Hamal Member

Wondering if there are any gun developers about with solid node.js, cloud hosted mobile web app development skills. Putting out the call to the usual freelancing websites, but thought I'd include the OCAU community.

I really love the look of Polymer, but would consider other "frameworks" if the business case supports it.

9. deevus

deevus Member

User: deevus
    Skills: .NET, PHP, Powershell, Azure, AWS, NoSQL, SQL, JavaScript, TypeScript, React, Web, Scalability, Optimisation, DBA
    Experience: 10 years professional experience with a degree in Computer Science
    Notes: Looking to team with a designer who can do front end for new projects. Can grok existing codebases in a short amount of time. Can manage a small team of developers if required.

10. oRiCLe

oRiCLe Member

User: oricle

Skills: Node.js / JavaScript / HTTP / CSS/ Meteor / MongoDB / MySQL / PostgreSQL / React / ReactNative / .NET / AWS / Docker/ OpenInsight / Rapid Prototyping MVP / Linux / Bash / PHP / eCommerce / API Integrations / more...

Other Skills: Hosting / Web / Scaling / BASIC / C/C++ / VB6 / Networking / CAD/CAM / Arduino etc. / WordPress and all those

Experience: Started with GW-BASIC, DOS, Trumpet Winsock and BNC networking if that gives you any indication, so 20 something years professional experience with a degree in IT.

Software: Atom / VSCode / Visual Studio / Terminal? :p

Notes: Looking to collaborate with other like minded and motivated coders both front end and back end wanting to work together and share skills across projects.

Really getting into React Native lately and would be good to find others interested to work together face-to-face instead of the disconnect of freelancers overseas that I currently use...be it just working on their own projects, or collaborating on ideas (of which I have a few that could do with some code assistance as potential startups)

Web: http://aaronthorp.com