OCAU Graphic & Programming Freelancers

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Digital Art' started by ChEEkY ChiNo, May 16, 2008.

1. Ezlock

Ezlock Member

User: Ezlock
    Skills: Logos/Branding, Press/Print, Art/Painting, 3D Modeling, Video creating, Icons Creating.
    Experience: 7years of experience in design range. Finished Art school, and Graduated at Graphic Design College in Lithuania.
    Portfolio Web: www.7gone.com

2. motas

motas Member

User: motas
    Skills: Autocad
    Experience: 2 years part time work and personal drawings
    Notes: Will do anything from small to large jobs for not much. Not much experience in 3D but I can do it. Confident in 2D.

3. Decker

Decker Member

U/N: Decker
    Skills: Graphics Design - specializing in print posters & web graphics, Ebay Stores, Drual, Wordpress, Flash, HTML, Some PHP.
    Experience: 10+ years working as a multimedia graphic designer.

Links to projects available on request.

Current Works

4. Myst

Myst Member

U/N: Myst
    Skills: HTML / CSS, Minimal PHP / MySQL
    Open Cart E-Commerce, Wordpress, Joomla
    Experience: 10+ years network administrator, 2 years ad hoc website creation.
    Portfolio - http://www.snakeit.com.au

5. Fresh79

Fresh79 Member

May be a simple request but could anyone with some sort of photoshop skill throw something together for me?

I want to enter this competition to have Santini design a cycling kit using the logos of the company I work for.

http://www.santinisms.it/competition_2013/EN/TEAMUP_COMP2013_EN.PDF

If I give you some logos could someone add them to the template with some colour?

Will pay whatever it is worth??

6. ikonz0r

ikonz0r Member

You will want someone with illustrator skills, that way if the design is chosen it will be easier for them to have it printed.

I'll send you a PM with what I think the job is worth :thumbup:

7. Statts

Statts RIP

I'm looking for someone to knock up some Android app related icons (in vectored png) tiles for home screen use on a tablet. Simplistic design of mostly white text maybe with some kind of shine to the text on a black background with related graphic such as a map for Google Maps tile covering ~1/2 the tile behind the text, tiles are ~355x186ish pixels.

This is kind of what I am after, but just white text, I like the background, but needs some image on each button as described above.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  8. Natious86

Natious86 Member

U/N: Natious86
    Skills: Graphic/Web/Print/3D/Motion Graphics/Photography/Videography
    Experience: Bachelours + Masters in digital media, 5 years freelancing, 2 years in house designer

www.nspaull.com

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  9. sn8kedr

sn8kedr Member

Hiya lads - I'm looking for someone that would be able to design a personal logo to be used in an upcoming build i'm working on (acrylic etching, maybe some kind of 3d model also etc).....basically it will just need to incorporate my gamer tag but gotta start with a nice design before going any further. Not sure where to start with this so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

10. yanman

yanman Member

Hi all, my sister is wanting to setup a website for a new general practice that'll offer a lot more online services than you'd traditionally find. It'll involve payment options but she really wants a fresh stylish site that she has some ideas about already. Any recommendations for where to start? She's in Melb but is happy dealing with remote developers apparently.

11. |Renegade|

|Renegade| Member

Hopefully it's not considered "digging up an old thread" when it's a sticky...
    I'm looking for a trustworthy Graphic Designer to assist with two very different requests:
    1. A bottle and label design for a skin cream product (includes logo, so it'd be cool to know a little bit about marketing for this)

2. A logo for a review website.

Feel free to drop me an inbox if you'd be interested in either. I'm ideally looking for someone who I can meet in person for the bottle and label design - so Sydney based designers are encouraged for the first request.

12. Renegade40D

Renegade40D Member

Before i try starting a new thread thought i would try in here in case the designers watch this thread.

We currently have a logo and banners etc for a gaming clan, but to keep a long story short despite them being given to us it seems a family problem between one of our members and the relative that made the logo has caused them to throw around DMCA takedown threats bla bla bla. Yes we could fight it but we would rather just move on and distance ourselves from that garbage.

Obviously being a social gaming clan the actual clan only has costs and no income, so i am willing to throw some money in for a new logo and being on a tight budget myself a $100 is about as good as its gonna get unfortunately.

A vector based logo and access to the original files would be preferred so we can resize and adapt for use as desktop background / banners etc.

Still trying to work out what we want as we really liked the simplicity of the original logo/emblem. I have uploaded what we currently have, we have different versions, ie no grey shadow and without Fenix repeated in the background but yeah.

PM me if you have any ideas and are interested.

Click to view full size!

13. Shawry

Shawry Member

DCMA takedown notice for gaming clan branding?!
    So they dont want you using the logo at all? Thats pretty harsh!

I'm assuming you'd want something based around a phoenix?

14. Renegade40D

Renegade40D Member

Yeah.

Look the images where given to us, so the designer has no right to make those threats and we are pretty sure they are hollow at best (seems the guy has lost the plot). BUT we feel its easier just to move away from that time bomb as its just way to much drama for a gaming clan.

Edit: Been pointed in the direction of a designer that does one off logo work for the budget we have so trying there.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  15. Cask

Cask Member

Guess I should throw myself in here. I am a self-employed graphics/web designer by trade and have my office in Castle Hill, Sydney

User: Cask
    Skills: Graphics designs, branding, several advanced web design capabilities, book designs, album artworks, 3D, CAD + more
    Portfolio and full range of services PDF

16. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

I am after a cheap design for a business card/website banner

anyone available? pretty basic stuff got a hand drawn design I need replicated.

will pay of course

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  17. manrig

manrig Member

User: manrig
    Skills: XHTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress websites & WooCommerce shops, Graphic design for: websites, business branding, logos, brochures & multimedia.
    Experience: Bachelor of Interactive Media Design, Manolze Multimedia.
    Web: http://ManolzeMultimedia.com.au/ (Portfolio available for viewing on site )

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  18. need4speed

need4speed Member

User: need4speed
    Experience: 8 years Web Development, Dip Business, Dip Digital Media, Dip Web Dev
    Forte:
    Wordpress custom development (real estate systems/ carsales / Xero Integration), portals & Woocommerce.

Clients:
    Small to industry franchises.

Portfolio: Available on request

19. samos

samos Member

Hey guys, in need of a graphic designer, Melbourne based preferably. For regular on going casual work!

20. Cask

Cask Member

U/N: Cask
    Skills: Photoshop, CGI, Photography, Web & Brand Identity
    Experience: 8 years all up as a graphics designer, 3 years as a CGI artist.

Notes: I have a lot of experience in album and book artworks - plus I love doing those jobs :)