OCAU GTSport racing season

Discussion in 'Sony Consoles' started by Rusty, Oct 29, 2017.

1. gaz86

gaz86 Member

Long race... Might take a while : )

Edit: if anyone is bored and wants to check out the photo album recaps from the old races, you can find em here

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  2. TomJ

TomJ Member

Clearly the quickest way around is to paint your wheels white :D

3. gaz86

gaz86 Member

Captured my Fastest Lap 2min 14.552 seconds...

I hope to capture all the fastest laps like this during the season. If you set a fastest lap or like to post your own fastest laps, please capture it and post it up in the thread.

4. OP
    OP
    Rusty

Rusty Member

Nice lap mate

5. TomJ

TomJ Member

Yeah, good lap. My 2:14.6xx stood for a while. I had you behind me for a couple of laps too while I still had grip.

Now for more decals. TT looks a bit Brawn GP '09ish

6. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Member

Sorry guys, gonna pull out of this.
    Was kind of expecting more people to be involved and I haven't really been inclined to jump on GTS at all.

7. gaz86

gaz86 Member

Sup Gents? Having a serious family matter to deal with this weekend so haven't been able to practice much at all. I'll still be down for tomorrow night though.

8. OP
    OP
    Rusty

Rusty Member

No stress mate, hope everything is ok.

9. OP
    OP
    Rusty

Rusty Member

Server is up. I'll be on much later on, have stuff to do.

10. The Beast

The Beast Member

11. gaz86

gaz86 Member

Gosh that part was frustrating 3 wide and got wide onto the slippery stuff. Grr!

Glad to see that bit where I killed that cone got in there too!

Great racing. Need to do something about Afterburners starts, so good off the line!

12. AfterBurner1

AfterBurner1 Member

got the full replay? the starts are about where i'm the best but that's about as far as it goes the veyron is a fat beast and on that track it's something like 7-9secs slower than the leader per lap, which adds up to being lapped at least once per race. if the power restriction wasn't so severe on it would be more competitive for sure. once to tires go off though it loses an addition 4 seconds a lap.

I'm about to hop on now and setup a little server on the oval track to try and knock out the King of the Ovals acheivment which is something like 900kms driven on that track.

13. TomJ

TomJ Member

The TT off line is on ice, 1st position is gone while I'm spinning in 1st gear.

• King of the Ovals (Bronze) – Drove a total of 500 miles (approx. 806km) on oval tracks.
    I still haven't done the Missions 8-6 and 8-7 (Oval track and Interlagos in the Porsche)

14. booboo

booboo Member

I wasn't sure what to expect last night so just took it easy at the start. I did get off the line better then expected and backed off before the first corner just to settle in and see what happens. My car was well setup for corners but not the straights as I saw everyone pulling away, next thing i knew i was almost back on but soon enough dropped back and while alone most the race I didn't mind. Middle part of the track my car felt great around the track even using a hand controller...miss my old wheel though lol. At the end while way behind I was happy enough just putting in some laps, I did do a practice on the track on the weekend which helped though last night drove better.
    Looking forward to the rest of the races more as last night while i sucked it was still good.