1. Check out OCAU's review of the SpaceX Starlink satellite internet service!
    Dismiss Notice

Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. KRiSX

KRiSX Member

where i'm noticing that... my wife is getting annoyed cause i keep saying "i haven't gotten to a checkpoint yet!" lol

2. Bertross

Bertross Member

Had an OK run last night with Keggy and a few others. Went from 1-55 in a couple of hours in adventure mode which was a godsend over story mode.

Both played the crusader. Interesting class its hard to figure out what to use early on but I can see this class will take the benefit of cool down reduction. In some ways the DMG output is somewhat firmiliar to the barb with burst damage spells but main skills lack. I didn't think much of the crusaders 4 main attacks to tell you the truth.

What would be ideal is to replace the main hand attack with that shield throw and then fist from the heavens as the right click. Unsure how to gain mana though but I'm sure with the passive setup right it would be fine.

Falling sword is pretty cool but it might be to underpowered IMO.

Time will tell though when I gear up more.

Been watching the regular YouTube sub's for d3 as well and I think Kripparians latest diablo covered is a crock of garbage. He doesn't even go into detail about why he doesn't like it and focuses it on being the same as vanilla... I can tell you now its nothing like it. He wouldn't even have played it enough to even try a lot of the end game builds on all classes to give what I think a definitive answer. I unsub him I think most of his videos are boring a negative.

Further goes onto saying its a week to 2 weeks game tops... I don't see how that's possible at all.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  3. legionnaire

legionnaire Member

If you seen krips earlier videos you would know he is just bored shitless of the arpg gender now. He is even bored with PoE which he loves.

In saying that I would like to see him do act 5 T6 the whole way through since he said T6 is easy lol

4. Shawry

Shawry Member

Really trying hard to like the Crusader, but in its current position it is purely a tank and nothing more.
    Stack shield block and toughness stats and take the hits. Soloing is a bit rough (65+ is slow).
    But I do like it, just very different to other classes.

Adevnture mode is great, and rifts are good at keeping things interesting. Campaign mode is so boring after messing around with those!

5. Sebstar

Sebstar Member

You're forgetting he's already played around 60-70hours of it. By all accounts the Beta isn't all that different to release. Also why do you think he has to play all classes to endgame to know what the game is about? It's pretty straight forward what the game is about and it's lacking the build complexity that PoE had to offer and I tend to agree with his points. I mean don't let his opinion stop your fun but even your avatar tells me it won't.

He is bored shitless of PoE because he played it for 10 hours a day for a year. He's tried all the builds. He's done all the races. He won most of them. Also I don't think he ever said T6 was easy?

6. DarkForceMage

DarkForceMage Member

Sorry for the low quality, my WW build in RoS, pretty undergeared but clearing T1 fairly easy;

7. justinln

justinln Member

had so much fun with Adevnture mode:leet:

wondering should i gear up my barb first or start level up my little crusader:confused:

8. legionnaire

legionnaire Member

Video 4 days ago. But he is probably taking the piss out if it. Was doing it on a fresh 60 at the start of act 1.

9. shizmo

shizmo Member

Not sure if I am enjoying Crusader that much :shock:

10. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

Thanks to whoever i ran with last night.

Cleared all bounties and rifts in all acts.

:thumbup:

i think in 36 hours since launch i've played around 28 :wired:

11. iinsom

iinsom Member

got a link to your build/gear (or bnet profile lol)

12. Jim-podiatrist

Jim-podiatrist Member

I had a good set of gloves drop last night. I rerolled a life on hit to crit chance, so it's a trifecta with 700str now. (in my sig)

And the 10 minutes for shrines absolutley rocks!

Whats the consensus on how damage, healing and toughness should be allocated?

I'd love to reroll some more damage into some of my gear, but I'm wondering if 11k healing is enough/too much etc?

13. Bertross

Bertross Member

Don't worry i know his gaming patterns i used to watch him on twitch and all his d3 content and i still watch all his videos. Granted he has been busy on other events etc but it seems he didn't want to even try and pursue the rest of the game. As with POE it got boring after level 70 on the Scion and after re-rolling several characters i couldn't do it anymore. I struggled with the fun aspect of POE to fast then it became a trading session on the forums and it was tedious.

He only had one main build in the RoS beta and that was pretty much it. I watched his POE as well when i was playing.

What i wanted to see from him was his theory crafting put into action. Which he started to do in RoS beta then stopped. Its why i started following him back when D3 was out and before that even.

Anyways i have no interest in anything but RoS so I'm set. :thumbup:

14. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

I finally got to 70 (slow).

Also, where are my wings? I pre-ordered from a store, but I was told I would get the wings. Is there something I need to do to get them? I activated RoS before the release time as well.

15. iinsom

iinsom Member

Bottom left you should have a mail icon. It should be in there

16. Jim-podiatrist

Jim-podiatrist Member

There will be a message for you from blizzard on the bottom right of your screen, just above your mana/fury etc globe. Then they'll be in your stash once claimed.

17. Bertross

Bertross Member

bottom left corner their is a letter icon. Open that and it should say here are your wings of valour.

18. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

Bottom left for me

19. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

Thanks. I don't recall seeing anything like that, but I'll take a look when I get home from work.

20. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

Can i just say Malthael was a bitch for my barb on T1.

I reckon i died at least 15 times trying to down the fool! Died twice when he was around 5% too :upset:

But then i look at the clan roster and see everyone noobing it up on hard or master :Pirate: