1. Check out OCAU's review of the SpaceX Starlink satellite internet service!
    Dismiss Notice

Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. iinsom

iinsom Member

Nice, what did he drop on T1? Hopefully a set item or decent legendary. I got some shitty bracer pattern and shitty belt :(

2. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

New set gloves and a plan. Cant remember which.

Enjoyed the fight though. Was painfully slow with a barb trying to avoid clouds and fire and skulls.

As i said in clan chat last night, my wiz at lvl 61 was MILES ahead of killing shit than my barb in upgraded 70 gear :(

3. newtosystems

newtosystems Member

Thank you Blizzard for fixing Diablo.

Had my first run yesterday and I can see myself getting as hooked on this as I did D2.

Any demon hunters out there? Curious to see your build. I am on 340k damage, and 180k HP atm, is that any good for T1?

4. iinsom

iinsom Member

Barbs are quite bad still currently. Hopefully they buff us soon

5. Elfanger

Elfanger (Banned or Deleted)

Is monk good? Not sure which class to focus on at the moment :(

6. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

Monks are pretty awesome for getting around quickly and killing shit fast.

Quickest in the game by far!

7. Bertross

Bertross Member

seen the DH at full flight? far out! monks are left for dead lol.

8. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

Nope. All i know is my monk goes ZOOM ZOOM!

9. LupinTheThird

LupinTheThird Member

Yeah the game is good now. Now my connection is back working gay modem I am able to play again. My barb is coming along nice and love rerolling stats

10. iinsom

iinsom Member

Speaking of monks, who wants to powerlevel my monk for me (in return, i shall powerlevel a toon for you)

11. Narcoticx2

Narcoticx2 Member

Bah

'normal' for me.. :D

12. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Had an awesome night last night! Picked up my 3rd piece of Blackthorne 2.0. Down side is that the other 2 are 68 and 60. Still the 10% dmg to elites is awesome. 15 minutes after picking up my Blackthorne necklace, I killed the last boss with a mate on T1. Dropped 2 set pieces and the default reaper's wrap. First time ever seeing 3 light beam from drop and 2 of which green! :D

Can't remember what the other 2 set pieces were but since I was wearing blackthorne set, I didn't swap them out. Then Unity and Oculus ring dropped too. One with 14% reduce dmg from elite and the other with 14% increase dmg to elites lol. Was kinda funny seeing the drop kinda having a theme. :D

And lastly bottle of KULLE-AID!!!! This is by far the most awesome item. So you drag and drop it onto the potion box, then when activated you have a 5 sec buff where if there's a wall near you, it just collapse. So you can break walls for friends and if any walls land on you, they just break down straight away.

Totally loving this game again! Up til 12:30am playing bounties with friend lol. Did some gambling and it's all junks! :lol: Had a bunch of jewelry pattern drop too. Probably about 7-8 I think. :thumbup::D

Bit soft. You'll die a fair bit. But at least you'll be able to kill a few things before they get you. Maybe try putting your paragon into more defensive stats. However if you like kiting, then there's no reason why you can't play glass cannon. :thumbup: I find that getting my toughness up and healing up, means I can drop skills like shadow power and smokescreen. Then I can pick up other offensive skills. But different play style for different people. I stand in the middle of bunch of elites and survive most of the time on T1. Especially with vengeance going, I regen like a little troll. :lol:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  13. Jim-podiatrist

Jim-podiatrist Member

It's all e-peen anyway mate. :D
    Which works well considering we're a pantless clan.

14. Bertross

Bertross Member

T6 or nothing :p

peen is feeling small today! :tongue:

15. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

I'm surprised you'd have problem with him. Killed him twice last night on T1. Both times with 2 players. First time the other guy had similar dps as me but much lower toughness. My dps was around 230k on paper but hidden stats like dmg to elites and fire elemental dmg would push that much higher. My toughness self buff was around 5.3mil.

During the 2nd kill (I was helping a guildie), he practically just died upon entering the game. We were doing T1. I basically soloed him myself on T1 with health of 2 players. Wasn't overly difficult. His melee is just laughable. Doesn't really hurt. His other skills are a little bit more painful. I suppose this fight is geared more towards a range friendly scenario.

Btw if anyone wants help killing him on T1 for your first kill, so you can get pretty much a higher chance at the new torment only drop, just ping me in game. It appears I can do full carry on T1 lol. But would be nice if you can at least stay alive lol :lol: I'm not in clan but is in the community. My tag is Taluvan#1931.

16. newtosystems

newtosystems Member

I added my details on the OCAU clan list - HulkKhuki#1685

17. [SR]Goose

[SR]Goose Member

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Melindi-1776/hero/41342609

this is my little Demon Hunter. Only 66 atm. Sheet DPS is only 110K. But I have a few +% items that don't add to that.

Just did the math on rapid fire and with the +& items i have atm, it's gone from 525% damage to 740.25% damage. going to try and reroll those increases a bit higher though.

18. Bertross

Bertross Member

Send a request for the clan mate. I can then see your pending then.

Guys I'm going to revise the clan rules this week. Nothing major just to make it clearer for you all.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  19. Frag

Frag Member

Monk is my favourite out of all classes (I used to main Wiz) - awesome for proper HC group play, excellent skills to help all and can do some serious damage when geared properly.

Its very mobile, excellent tank ability, dual wield, and fun fun fun - highly recommend.

And as far as speed goes I would say monk beats out DH if you are taking killing into account!

but WD/DH can be plenty fast as well

20. DarkForceMage

DarkForceMage Member