Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. leck

leck Member

2. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

3. Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister Member

Apparently already live

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12427063132

Edit: Or not - "Please note that the following hotfixes are not yet implemented."

4. jET_M@X

jET_M@X Member

That's also how I feel about rift drop rates... doubling of a very small drop chance ( 2.5% if that) is still pretty bad. Well at least the legs will drop off monsters now so that'll be better rather than getting random drops off chests and breakables.

5. r8response

r8response Member

Bottom of the page..

Hotfixes have been pushed live. There are no upcoming hotfixes at this time.

6. iinsom

iinsom Member

100% EXTRA LOOT IN RIFTS..

100X0=0

GRATS BLIZZ

7. munchkin1

munchkin1 Member

I take this back. It's incredibly OP :lol:

After maybe 8 hours farming I have an azurewrath(with +cold) and some other gear with +15% arcane orb and some +15% cold. Frozen orbs now doing insane damage lol

8. iinsom

iinsom Member

Bastard!

I want an azurewrath =(

9. prophey

prophey Member

So let me get this right.. "farming normal bounties" is just doing adventure model in normal and hitting all the bosses? And by doing this they should drop Legendaries?

10. munchkin1

munchkin1 Member

It's more about getting the horadric caches, as they are apparently the same regardless of difficulty. I did a few this morning and am growing a collection of caches so I can open like 20 at once and hopefully get something good haha.

That said I picked up my azurewrath during normal bounties and a few other nice pieces during the actual bounties, since you can clear it so fast the lower drop chance seems to be negated by speed, if anything I reckon I'm getting more leg drops per hour with wizard doing normal than I do with barb doing T2 lol.

11. domdomdom

domdomdom Member

Ummm no...

I don't know if you've done adventure mode but you have to do certain things, one of them is kill a boss, but others are clear a cave of enemies, do a cursed chest/shine event, kill a specific rare elite while clearing x amount of enemies.

Doing 5 of those bounties in an act gets you a cache.

Doing it on normal is incredibly easy so you can solo a bounty with 3 other people in a game each doing a different bounty and all get credit for the bounty kills, and get the caches much faster than if you all did every bounty.

Also someone mentioned 'at least monsters drop legendaries now'..they always did...not sure where you were going with that.

12. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

Had a blast with the Crusader yesterday. I already had the 'haunt of vaxo' amulet which summons 2 pets when you stun. I then picked up a "Baleful Remnant" Which summons a pet for every kill you get while Akarats is on!

Bloody Hilarious. Zookeeper Crusader! The pets do quite a bit of damage. The playstyle changes from saving Akarats for elites, to smash large mobs as quickly as possible.

13. ASASN

ASASN Member

Going to bite the bullet and pick up RoS ce tonight after work, hope I don't regret it as I did when I first grabbed D3 :Paranoid:

14. iinsom

iinsom Member

Its a completely different game now (for the better)

15. jowjeh

jowjeh Member

it's what it should have been from the beginning!

16. prophey

prophey Member

AHHH.. makes sense. Thanks again for all the assistance; I feel like a total noob since the expansion... even though I finished it numerous times through the first time.

17. Kedz-tafe

Kedz-tafe Member

Still, i find rifts more enjoyable than just grinding away at the campaign over and over again?

Time will tell if this changes however....

18. iinsom

iinsom Member

Well once these changes come in, rifts might also be the best spot to farm

19. domdomdom

domdomdom Member

THE BRO-ULET! Man that thing was so fun! The bros do heaps of damage too, I had a level 53 one on my Crusader that I used well into the 70s until I found a half decent replacement. I really want another level 70 one, so much fun!

That flail is amazing too! Nice luck on drops mate! Should reroll all your stuff for specific + ele damage too, makes a huge difference.

20. SamBoio

SamBoio Member

I have one of those flails too. I love spawning heaps of the champions :cool: