Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. insidious

insidious Member

I sustain myself with life per fury spent, so stun/frozen orbs kill me...if I get hit haha. As long as I keep attacking, I can yolo T4, and ranged-kite T5 with 204k hp :D Then there's also the 8% extra fire dmg from Andys...leaping into the middle of fire chains makes me explode instantly :(

2. Bertross

Bertross Member

LOL so your a ticking time bomb. No wonder you want protective buffs in group play lol.

"I can yolo"

yes you only live once mate. :D

Might have to roll another crusader I'm running out of stash space....

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  3. botlfed

botlfed Member

Sounds like fun to watch at least! Can't believe you guys are running such little toughness lol

4. antstar

antstar Member

Hey Bert I'll help out tonight - Can comfortably solo T3 now with the darklight flail.

5. Bertross

Bertross Member

it gets hard when your in the middle of transitioning between set items and build types. A lot of HP is sacrificed for cool down reduction.

My end build should have Life per wrath spent which will be a lot then activating Akarats Champions (pretty much full uptime) so my effective sustained life will be high off sheet.

End game build won't need life regen or LOH mostly. Your best to stack cool down and HP globes for secondary as that fills your HP bar fast.

Done i can Solo T3 also. Maybe we do T2 for speed as a group. T1 group i can almost 1 shot elites :) T2 the Hp pool is to great but i do ok. I suspect we use a similar build atm. I running Darklight with Thorns. Thorns + Iron Skik is GG

6. MOIRAE

MOIRAE Member

Just on the stash space issue....

The stash is far, far too small. Blizzard like to treat their "banking" setups as mini games. You spending time on it is part of the game. But ffs it needs to be doubled. Just allocate one grid for all items...that would go a long way.

Other than that...Roll bank alts.

Roll a fresh toon, run it through the first two quests...seriously, it takes 2 minutes. Leave em in town and utilize their bag space to hold stuff. Its a bit of a pain having to switch toons back and forth but it clears a lot of space up.

7. Elfanger

Elfanger (Banned or Deleted)

Don't need to do quests. Just start game in adventure mode. You spawn in town.

8. japes

japes Member

Having half a tab taken up by the various legendary crafting materials is a bit silly. Then there's all the key pieces, gems, and salvaged materials.

The stash just needs to operate like Guild Wars 2.

Have a collectables tab that auto-stores all of this stuff in infinite stacks.

9. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Nope. Don't care anymore. I'm using Ring of Royal Grandeur in groups now so i'm no dying for other people's silliness anymore! :lol:

10. japes

japes Member

One and two really shit me off. Joining randomly without asking is the reason I run private games, because of the people in two (and one of many reasons why I refuse to join a big zerg community). Just because you've been in a group where you have been carried at Torment 3/4+ does not mean you ditch all lower difficulties and sit in menu and grovel and beg for a spot because you can't solo it.

Regarding 4, best you'll get out of me is Wolf Companion and Calamity. :lol:

11. SimParadox

SimParadox Member

I ended up putting all crafting stuff including gems on Tab1, all Intelligence-based stuff on Tab2, Strength on Tab3, and Dexterity on Tab4. There's a little overlap, but it mostly works for me.

12. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

Just rearranged today to this myself.

Always had gems and mats on tab 1, but then mixed stuff in the other 3.

I've gone mats, strength, int and then dex.

Still got some legacy pieces that i should get rid off but CANT!! :upset:

13. Ravennoir

Ravennoir Member

Ok that was weird, half my post was gone :)

Id be keen for some crusader runs after I get him to 70 (shouldnt take long)

14. Bertross

Bertross Member

oh i ditched the lot...

15. soulblade64

soulblade64 Member

At ROS launch I just trashed every single thing that was level 60 or lower... Figured I'd never want to use it, I didn't even know what I had for the most part.

I need to re-organise my stash, I have shit spread across tab 2 and 3, tab 1 is shit I want to chuck to another character or is there temporarily before I trash it, and tab 4 is gear in cold storage I may want to try using or re-rolling one day.

I get nowhere near enough leg drops to warrant 1 tab for Str, one for Dex and one for Int.

16. OJR

OJR Member

Dude, do you realise this is a game? Taking this shit a bit seriously aren't we? :lol:

17. gtarmanrob

gtarmanrob Member

is it worth farming Rifts on Normal? i can handle Master runs decently enough, although i wouldnt call it "farming" since it still takes a while.

18. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

There's nothing wrong with normal difficulty. People keeps thinking that they need to grind harder difficulty to get good drop, is completely wrong. You can get plenty of amazing drops in normal. Just no Torment only sets. And even without the set items, you can get by fine.

Rift shards are easy to get. I have around 1000+ and usually get more than I use. So when I do cache farming, I break it up by running 1 or 2 rifts sometimes.

19. Ravennoir

Ravennoir Member

I normally do each act and then a couple of rifts on what ever difficulty I can run through quickly

20. japes

japes Member

Games = fun. It makes sense to me to avoid the things that make the game less fun for you.