Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Mjollnir

Mjollnir Member

Anyone got group for high GRs? Looking for a group that can run 46+ consistently.

msg me on #asteria1870

2. OJR

OJR Member

Yup def that torch and that spirit stone I'm wearing. :thumbup:

3. me28791

me28791 Member

You like Tzo's? I should try it out soon as I just use an Leoric's Crown with the CDR gem. Currently stuck at 35 Grift due to being 1 shot, think I will try Tzo's and see how I go as I have a torch. Still waiting on my second unity.

Edit: just got my second unity
    Edit 2: Go to do a lvl 40 Grift, the unity makes it so easy (just need a ancient torch). at 80% with ~10 mins to go I die then get stuck as its not giving me a death screen, had to leave game

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  4. r3s

r3s Member

My resistances for my GR45 11:19 clear.

[​IMG]

5. ThankDog

ThankDog (Banned or Deleted)

What's your point?

Your build and gear mean you can get away with that. Most other players can't and die in seconds. We get it, you play a lot and get a lot of gear. This gives you options, options that most other people don't have.

Calling people noobs simply because they don't have the options you do is a bit rude, don't you think?

6. scarecrow420

scarecrow420 Member

Where did he call anyone a noob?

7. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

It's in the name of the picture. Lol. Dogs getting his wad all tangled up.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  8. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

Charge barbs have everything frozen, have bugged parthan defenders, and are moving constantly. With my monk I have to teleport through mobs ep'ing them and then stop moving to LTK a monster to pop its ep to start a chain reaction. The chain reaction of EP's is so powerful it will kill anything up to GR50 but standing still and taking hits while popping the first EP is difficult to say the least. I take a fuck load of hits.

Which is why I was trying out the madstone TR build. That way I'm moving constantly as well and can avoid damage. The madstone applying the EP's is much faster aswell, and I'm invincible while applying SSS.

9. ThankDog

ThankDog (Banned or Deleted)

Is that Madstone + The Flow of Eternity?

If using Epiphany as well, a Halcyon's Ascent would be nice. That jumping thing is not only hilarious but a fantastic CC.

10. Narcoticx2

Narcoticx2 Member

What's the way to go for me?

I've got a level 70 of each character. Most are T1 ready, with my monk being good for T2.

Lets say I'm focusing on the monk. Is it now just a case of playing more and more and waiting for the good drops?

I generally solo due to my life outside of D3.

11. Moakek

Moakek Member

Pretty much. Aim for your class's best set gear first (plus RORG) and compliment with other gear. Then its more grinding to get the Ancient versions.

12. Moakek

Moakek Member

Got one-shotted so don't know how that happened as it was only one difficulty up.

Anyhow got the new DH to 70 over the weekend thanks to Canulla and TheBaazman chipping in here and there. Now the grind for Marauder's.

13. Nastyboy

Nastyboy Member

This season is WD season. I play solo and I'm struggling for good gear to get past T3 or GRs over 17.

What's the preferred weapon and sets for WD these days?

14. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Isn't SMK still king?

15. Nastyboy

Nastyboy Member

Don't know, what's SMK? I had a long break from D3, haven't played a WD for well over a year.

Edit: Also, I'm at work, game sites are blocked, can't look up anything D3 related.

16. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Starmetal Kukri. The one that reduce your cooldown for fetish army and Big bad voodoo.

17. oinkoink

oinkoink Member

Depends.. Pet doctors don't have a particular set to go after. Unless you play as a jade harvester in which case the jade harvester set.

Smk is bis for pet doctors, else a rhen'ho flayer.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  18. r3s

r3s Member

My point is that any class will die due to taking hits, minimising the hits you take is the most important thing.

Stacking defensive stats solely will never get you further as you will sacrifice damage to get them , the longer stuff is alive the more it attacks you, its a cycle.

Using items with leg procs that minimise hits is more important then another 100 allres which may let you take 1 more hit at best.

Monks do have the advantage of possibly getting secondary res stats of the same type to not have to lose offensive stats, but gl getting all those in ancients with good rolls.

Pretty sad to not invite me for a gob pack when you were happily taking T6 act1 caches all morning.

Once you get Aughilds and Cains Level 70 plans craft cains pants/boots and aughilds shoulders/chest/bracers , this will give you 8 IAS for cains set bonus and a bunch of defensive and offensive stats through aughilds, then you hit kadala up for helms and gloves to get a tiki/carn/MOJ helm and TNT's.

You don't need a RROG for pet builds, it can provide gear changes qith only 2p aughilds if you like tho ( and the 50% XP buff from cains 3p )
    This is for pet builds, jade is another beast which i am not very knowledgeable on.

19. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

No I am not using flow of eternity. I have 50% CDR on gear and am using the 14s SSS rune. Ive been playing around with it a bit, using a furnace instead of my 25% run speed staff makes my movespeed so slow that I get stuck and die a lot. The run speed is what makes the build I have been using good.

I can still pass GR's over 30 faster with my EP/LTK build. I think I need to just play that build a lot and practice. After playing the TR build which is really really really super easy to play, I've forgotten how to play the furnace build properly.

Just need some time to sit down and play solid for a few hours. Played all day sat but have breaks almost every 5mins looking after the daughter and yelling at a really super drunk guy breaking my house all day. lol

20. Nastyboy

Nastyboy Member

Cheers, that's what I'm after. I have a few plans, have to look when I get home, but I'm fairly sure I have Aughilds and Cains.