Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. ThankDog

ThankDog (Banned or Deleted)

Huh?

I asked in chat and waited five minutes before anyone responded. Only Fatman responded. I invited him, we went in, killed the RG and a group of blue elites, then started on the gob pack. That took a good few minutes and just as we started, Bush asked for an invite.

If you had said ANYTHING at all, of course I would've invited you. I'm not sure why you're pissed since I didn't even know you wanted in until you joined us as it had already been finished. I didn't even get an invite request from you. Do you expect me to be psychic and wait an hour for you to decide you want to join?

And I was under the impression that caches are offered freely with no expectation. I only ever take them when I'm not doing something else and I do plenty of my own and offer them all the time as well.

2. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Anybody else having trouble with getting online?

3. mrthong

mrthong Member

nope, just logged on

4. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Yep, it seemed to get back to normal a while ago... It was weird... Could log in, but that was as far as I could go.

5. raincloudx

raincloudx Member

Use the Furnace!!! Warstaff is so weak in comparison.

TR is the easiest build for GR up to 45 ish

6. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

Certainly is easy :lol:. Ran 7 Gr's from 25 to 27 last night in like 30mins haha, after it took 20mins to get the keys, fucking trials!

Going to work some stuff out, I like it much better than the normal build. Its like a charge barb that never stops. My T6 run speed build is good for GR up to 32 but is a bit slow at killing trash at that level. I think with a few changes it would smash quite high and I think I can even get over GR35 (no unity) with it as I can avoid damage unlike the furnace build.

7. raincloudx

raincloudx Member

Have you tried combining Gungdo Gear with Madstone? Should be more awesome for clearing, doesn't help against the RG unfortunately. I think it took me near 7 min to kill Orlash for my 46 clear, even though he's one of the easier ones :/

I made 54x GR16 keys the other day...trials can die in a fire

8. OJR

OJR Member

For a n00b, you bitch a lot.

Stop asking for advice then ignore it or contest it.

9. raGneG

raGneG Member

Hay guys,

Arguing over a computer game.

Cheers.

10. CQGLHyperion

CQGLHyperion Member

Scored my second Leroics last night. Better stats than my previous one and I was able to get a socket onto it in 3 attempts.

I'll have to do some R&D on what to put in it. Threw a RA rock in there for now as my resists are annoyingly low.

Can someone throw me a clan invite at some point? I never seem to see Bertross in game!!!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hyperion-6215/hero/57478714

11. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

I'll be home late tonight after 7 most likely, if you don't have an invite by then I'll send one.

12. ThankDog

ThankDog (Banned or Deleted)

Unlike people who prefer not to think for themselves, I evaluate what information I get, test things out, and make up my own mind. Part of that process is asking questions and discussing the answers.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  13. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Guys please don't swear offensively here, if you want to have your territorial pissing go do some PvP.
    It is unnecessary and it seems like it all stemmed from a miscommunication anyway.

14. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

Shut your pie hole!

15. OJR

OJR Member

No, you just want to hear the answer you have already come up with. Why pollute the forums with more spam then?

16. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

This has been pissing me off since ROS came out. The lag in certain maps like Silver Spire 1, The bridge in act 3, The act 5 Sewer level. Generally maps that have alot of height in the background. It gets really bad when there are Demon hunters, lightning mobs, wizard blizzards and/or a full party of 4 players.

This seems to be a common thing for 3/4 of our party. We all have decent PCs, except for one member who is on an ageing gaming lappy, with everything turned down and he seems less affected by these maps.

I've taken off most graphics options. I'm not running AA, And have Low Quality FX on. I have a 6core i7, R9 290, 32gb RAM, 512mbSSD. Running @ 2540x1440. I've tried 1920 a few times and it still happens (1920 also looks shit on my monitor)

Has anyone got a solution to this lag? I was hoping blizzard would've implemented something by now.

17. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Friend of mine said it's audio related. I haven't personally tested it out yet. Perhaps you can try turning audio off in game and see if it makes any difference.

18. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

Nope. Always has, always will lag.

Something about Realtek drivers

19. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Well stop talking about it, someone go test it! I'm at work and can't test it myself!!!

20. raincloudx

raincloudx Member

I never play with sound, no lag :cool: