Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Yeah I know. We found stacks of other goblins. About 5 bloodshed goblins, normal treasure goblins, and then quite a few gelatinous goblins.

2. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

Cow level was a let down anyway. I had boon gem on, got about 100mill gold from it but that's about all. :thumbdn:

3. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Haha. It's more about saying I've gotten the cow level.

4. MudBlood

MudBlood Member

sent my request to join the clan before
    Muddy#6861

5. WuzzA21

WuzzA21 Member

In regards to cow lvl, I'm getting alot of luck in Cathedral Level 1, Cathedral Level 2.

Good luck.

6. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

Friend myself or a officer ingame and we will add you. I won't be online until after 8 tonight though.

7. pduthie_au

pduthie_au Member

I found the 2 cow goblins I had in the Northern Highlands (I think actually Leorics Hunting Grounds)

8. r3s

r3s Member

i got 1 in act2 oasis, 1 in fields of misery.

9. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Man, you guys suck. Lol

10. soulblade64

soulblade64 Member

My wife and I finally finished our sets, now we are burning through T6 rifts with ease (RG's and elites die in about a second) and we're finally pushing grifts of about 40 (could go higher, but our reaction times are probably holding us back at this point)

11. r3s

r3s Member

First took me 10 mins, second was on the first bounty.

so about 12 mins total for 2 finds :lol::lol::lol::lol:

12. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

Nice work guys! Now just grind GR to get your gems as high as you can, while trying to replace every slot with Ancient gear, or upgraded stats in general. Remember only one person in the party needs the efficatious toxin gem, so if one of you want to experiment with something different, feel free.

You also want to start fine tuning your build. I'm not a wizard expert, and not an expert on Tal rashas which uses mulitple elements. But for the firebirds build I would put blizzard & fire damage whereever I could. Chest, shoulders and source for blizz, and bracers, maybe a SoJ, and amulet possibly.

13. aphexer

aphexer Member

Thanks very much Cannula, will do exactly that!

Didn't know about the Topaz adding resistance :o

14. moosi

moosi Member

Now you gotta get ancient everything and a decent Hellfire amulet (highly recommend you do this with 4 people, make sure every contributes) - I'll be down for farming the keys with you and doing the ubers, i got a fair amount and need a better hellfire amulet. Ding me on Marduke#6393

15. Mynamewastaken

Mynamewastaken Member

^I think I've had ONE ancient drop my entire time playing. And it was for my Follower... :tired:

16. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

Speed running high 30's GRs for shards is the best way to get ancients. If you limit is close to 1000 shards, it doesn't take long to fill that up running GR33-38 in 5mins or less. :thumbup:

17. mrturkey

mrturkey Member

18. SpaceFrog

SpaceFrog Member

Don't use Carnevil without dagger of darts. I'm in the same boat. Haven't been able to loot an ancient DoD or SMK.

My build can do mid 40s

6 set zunis, TnT, MoJ. using poisioned haunt & chilled dogs & piranhas to debuff the enemy. And pick a Spirt barrage rune, manitou for T6, Phlebotmize for pew pew, and phantasm for lazy aoe. Use Rush of essence if spamming barrage.

19. OP
    OP
    Cannula

Cannula Member

I've setup my barb for speed rifts and got the achievement for a rift in under three minutes although it was under two.
    I got two cows levels and one vault this morning too.
    All's going will but still no ancient weapons for my Barb. :(

20. soulblade64

soulblade64 Member

I'm at that point where I'm bored with the game... Now that my wife and I are facerolling T6 rifts there's not much enjoyment... We're struggling at GR's higher than 35 because we just cannot get our toughness high enough to survive... We can do the damage for 40 so if anyone sees us online (soulblad64#6551 and chillie#1120) feel free to jump in because I'm sure with other players we'd fare a lot better with someone a bit tankier to take the heat.

I tell you though, the next season cannot come soon enough if the rumours about a removal of grift trials is true... It's the most monotonous and shitty system... I'd even kill to be able to convert my trial stone to a level 1 key without having to do the trial, TP out and wait out the timer.