Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

What are people finding best for farming?

I've been doing a lot of Grifts for items (starting at 1 getting to about 25).

Witch doctor makes a mess of them. haha. But I'm not getting much... Only bonus is the shards, cause I've been using them on my wizard to get her upto scruff...

2. r3s

r3s Member

T6 rifts for xp pools then gr 10/20/30/40 speed runs or

16/26/36

22/32/42

Whatever i feel like.

3. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Damn. I get 9/19/26 :D

I finish a grift26 with about 9:30 to spare. It gets steadily worse from there.

But I've noticed I get about 120 shards from a single grift25/26. So that's a bonus

4. r3s

r3s Member

i often get GR52 keys from teh GR42 as well, which is good for stocking up on higher GR keys to push with.

344. r3s GR53 11m 56.750s May 29, 2015 2:00 PM

And i had the wrong gear on LOL

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  5. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Nice! I dunno how to even get to higher grifts now... lol

Finally got full zuni, but don't know what to do to get it higher :D

6. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Right so, in order to get the full benefit of ZUni, I need a mana spender that will hit all enemies easily. I've been using Haunt, but that can only hit two at a time...

I'm thinking of going back to Firebats. Thoughts?

8 minutes 31 seconds tier 31. The tier 30 I did was like 11 minutes 40 :D

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  7. r3s

r3s Member

Scratch that.

GR54 11:44 :thumbup:

8. jET_M@X

jET_M@X Member

Still yet to find an ancient IK BB.
    Kadala and drops are both trolling me always get crappy 3.1-3.3k dps drops. Pumped around 50k shards into kadala for nothing so far.

I've done a few low 40 GR with a more dps oriented 6 waste/2 BK set but I've found that the barb lacks survivability. Probably have to fish around for a decent maras now to progress further.
    Been experimenting with a few different skill slots instead of rend for tanky 6 waste/ 4IK build but as others have pointed out it's a bit slow :((

9. Euphoreia

Euphoreia Member

[​IMG]

I settled on this after nearly 200k shards and 2 weeks straight of t6 rifts..... I don't think 7% IAS is worth taking over that much vitality, so I'm happy.

10. r3s

r3s Member

Check my gear/spec, most people with semi reasonable gear should be able to do GR45~ with BK and FNR rings.

11. WuzzA21

WuzzA21 Member

12. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

Had a go at your spec yesterday r3s, sure is fun. I run merciless assault rune on FC, you can almost clear all trash with FC, so damn fast. Then just WW to kill the stronger guys, with Weapons master and the BK set, you hardly run out of fury even when using sprint.

Mad build mate. :thumbup:

13. r3s

r3s Member

I like my current iteration as its very easy to change from speed to high gr spec.

All i changed between is warzechen/parthans and IP rune Bravado/ignorance is bliss or iron hide.

I found bravado with POC belt lasts a decent chunk of time over chilaniks chain and requires me to change less gear :)

Many use FC - stamina for extra fury but i found in high gr's it was better to used weapons mastery passive and cold to stun groups ( and the RG ) and proc the parthans

Makes the build more consistent in higher grfits too, especially when i am running GR48+ without diamond in my helm, it gives me a bit more crowd control between IP cooldowns.

Strongarms are good for the dps boost as well if your doing speed runs :)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  14. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

I'm the opposite with my wd. I have so much trouble through the beginning. But my pets absolutely own the rift guardian. With each pet doing at least 400% of my weapon damage.

15. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

Yeah, I have an awesome POC and chanalinks, but found the bravado rune to be better as it knocks up to proc stong arms.

I heard people are using zei's gem to proc parthans too for high GR's. :thumbup:

16. mrturkey

mrturkey Member

The guide i followed:
    http://www.diablofans.com/builds/55091-fetish-horde-2-2-greater-rifting-solo-build

My build and gear, etc....
    http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/mrturkey-1114/Hermoine/60392788
    http://us.battle.net/d3/profile/mrturkey-1114/hero/60392788

What weapons u got?

I have both sets, but find the Zuni build better for my full sets so far. For me it depends on what weapon i get next. Really want a dagger of darts or for Jades, a Wormwood or Furnace.

Cheers

PS: this is what i was following for Jades
    http://www.diablofans.com/builds/53741-2-2-jmacs-jade-harvester-47-grifts

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  17. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

So far I have a full set of zuni. I'm using the offhand instead of the ring, but I'm trying to change it, because I have an ancient mojo that channels like, 30% of my damage to my dogs, and has about 10% more damage than the Zuni off hand.

I've got an Ancient Barber which I'm also trying to replace. The shards. My god the shards. haha

Currently my mana spender is haunt, cause I still have 2 pieces of Jade on (I think?) haha. Either way, it seems to hit enough enemies that I get the 275% extra damage from my pets.

I'm finding mass amounts of enemies difficult, but at about grift30, the rift guardian is gone in 15-20 seconds. He just gets molested by like, 28 pets :D

18. Fatmantan

Fatmantan Member

I used locust swarm/pestilence to dot all the enemies.

Pretty sure they patched it recently so that it reapplied for the bonus.

19. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Hmm. That could be interesting... Cause I also have a belt that slows enemies by %80 if they're effected by Locust swarm... But... I also have my witching hour...

I've got like, 44% crit hit chance and about 500% crit hit damage.

So continue using haunt with the Witching Hour? Or use Locust Swarm with the other belt?

Also, I don't have any Jade set benefit any more, so I've got no problem cutting it now. haha

20. jET_M@X

jET_M@X Member

Yeah my gear isn't built towards CDR... plus I still need to find a decently rolled maras ammy with a socket. I've finished GR 41-42 with a similar FC build. No cdr on my BK weapons and shoulders means FC is down most of the time. Still fun though.
    Will look at using gogok instead of PE for 3rd leg gem.