Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Easy my ass! Gotta find the shit first!

It took me hours to realise I had both Obsidian cubed (and in use) and on my fucking finger.

Man that was painful! :D

2. Cpt Watermelon

Cpt Watermelon Member

Loving WoL + Mirinae and Mantra on the Monk. Lightning everywhere! Just need to push higher rifts so I can upgrade them to 25.

So suprised that I got to 90P already.

4 monk group works pretty well.

3. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

Just passed a GR34 solo as Archon Wiz with no Swami Helm. Purefire gratz on the 37, don't think I can get that high. Thanks to everyone who I played with while levelling. Hopefully I can find the helm and a new belt and push higher.

Profile of wizard. Hasn't updated as yet but should by tomorrow of whatever I assume.

The build is good, except without the helm it takes a long time to get back into archon and you can die quite easy. Frustrating to play but stupidly powerful. First tried it in T3 and was getting 300mill crits whilst only sitting on 650K DMG :lol: Went straight the highest GR I had available and smashed it.

4. insidious

insidious Member

Got gifted an Ancient Shenlong, hello T7 :D

5. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

You guys suck ass. Haha.

6. PureFire

PureFire Member

I managed to get a full Helltooth set and the new firebats bracers, so I was running the old Cloud of Bats build for few GRs, which worked quite well with roughly 90k LoH.

Last night I found a 2H weapon that has an Acid Cloud legendary affix and even without a socket it felt instantly better farming T7. If I can find a Gift to add a socket it will be really strong and I can farm T8 or T9.

7. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Who can suggest some good parts to severely reduce cooldown? (Either specifically for SSS (Monk) or just stuff in general.)

Currently have cooldown reduced by about 35% through various things, mostly the 11% I get for having a gem in my helm.

Ideas?

8. uncle_jim

uncle_jim Member

Trusty old Leoric's Crown, either worn or cubed, will turn that 11% into 22%, which will be the single biggest benefit you'll get. Weapons can roll 10% max, and they're the next biggest boost available afaik.

9. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

As suggested already, Leoric Helm is a good way.

The following slot can also roll CDR:
    Shoulders, Gloves, Rings, Amulets, Weapons and Shields.

10. Mynamewastaken

Mynamewastaken Member

Trying to reduce the cost of Wave of Light? Incense Torch of the Grand Temple is pretty much mandatory.

Rolled a WD for season 4. Slowly building my own army with it. :D

11. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Cheers, I actually used one for experience... I didn't think to use one for Cooldown reduction...

Nah, I'm trying to reduce the cooldown of SSS (Seven-Sided-Strike). I've got it to 14 strikes, and almost got the set where it does full damage for each strike (which would make it extremely beastly against elites.

I did originally know about that weapon, and a clanmate got one while we were running... I was so close to offering him a BJ to give it to me :D

12. Mynamewastaken

Mynamewastaken Member

13. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

The damage from that set comes from Exploding Palm not SSS MadE. The SSS pops the EP's so you don't have to kill the enemy to make the EP's explode. You would be better off running the generator build as shown here.

I have this build cranking on the wizard. Still need the Swami helm and an actual good fazula belt but T6 is a cake walk once you get used to the play style even with it the way I set it up, I couldn't bear not to use that OP ancient WH so cubed the belt for now. Just need to level a bunch of gems and I'm set. I should find the helm and belt with shards from GR's while levelling gems.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  14. mrturkey

mrturkey Member

15. botlfed

botlfed Member

Another fun start to the season, although the RNG this time around has been shit for me, started good with a gg WH as my 2nd lvl 70 drop but thats pretty much it. Para 180 and still don't have my full set :upset:

Already sick of doing bounties too lol!

Thanks to the clan bro's for the runs over the weekend :thumbup:

16. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

YES! :D I really need that.

Yeah, I know it's all about the EP, but SSS isn't no slouch either. T2 I'm one shotting entire elite mobs with it now. And now I've almost got the complete set.
    5 out of 6 pieces. Going to be RoRG farming tonight. I also want to get another set used, which gives me 25% extra attack speed for spirit generator, and 300% more damage (on the spirit gen attacks). It was absolutely brutal :D

17. The Brad

The Brad Member

I played first time last night, soloed and first but then had another buddy come help, trying to achievement whore. Love the fact that I have fun even though I have no idea what you elite types are talking about:)

18. Frag

Frag Member

Well I stayed up a bit longer than I wanted to last night :p Friend with a t7 capable WD was running fast clears so didnt want to let sleep get in the way of finding stuff :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/FraG-1210/hero/65620748 << Ignore the skills, they dont seem to have updated since i actually got some gear etc..

Only 400k sheet at the moment but can solo t3 easy enough, can tank t7 easy enough so thats the silver lining at this stage :)

Hoping to get a good wep soon, and then another Ulainas... Aim at the moment is to be able to solo GR25 and level gems.

all the stuff i have found so far has been doing GR's/Kadala t6 rifts didnt drop anything useful really.

Tonight is the night :)

19. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Awesome man, you're soloing t3?

I can barely solo t2. Hshs

20. Dangerous1

Dangerous1 Member

Thanks for the runs over the weekend, Cannula, Blackjok3er, MadEngineer and Quantum Fire, also was nice to meet your friend MadE.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, I thought we went quite well. As usual though, I got pretty ordinary drops. Oh well time to keep trying.

If anyone wants to team up, I'm always keen, just drop on in.