1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Cannula, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Ck21

Ck21 Member

I think raekors is bugged, charges arnt refunding like their suppose to 100% of the time. Ive had this problem for a while, and the skill descriptions vs gameplay dont match up at all.

As for survive-ability, if you use focus + restraint rings and band of might in the cube, together with COTA-together as one rune, your survive-ability goes up through the roof.. like 10x higher.

You can boost it to even higher levels with goldwrap in the cube for everything besides GR's. While doing bounties/farming normal rifts for DB, i switch to goldwrap, and my toughness rating goes well into the billions thanks to all the gold your picking up (helps to have a lvl50 boon of the hoarder gem).

the downside is you lose alot of dps. i went from 1shotting at lvl55 GR guardian to about 8-10shots (can still farm it in under 8mins :thumbup: ). I can now run around in GR65 and be almost unkillable, but cant even get close to beating it in the time limit thanks to the dps loss.... for now (only 3 ancient items hehe)

2. psychobunny

psychobunny Member

Ended up putting all my para into cdr, top tier diamond in helm with double effect thanks to the cube. Got the cd down to like 6.5 deconds which helped imensly

3. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

Got my LoN Frenzy barb going now. Ran a tx rift with only the thorns passive and all level 0 gems exept gogok at 25. Almost invincible and sub 5 min clear. At full stacks yellows die in a few seconds. Not even close to good gear, only 220k thorns and 5 items not legendary.

Should even be able to use that build for bounties etc. Now to farm endless souls as I used them all rolling gear. :thumbdn:

4. yangby

yangby Member

LOL i need more donations to keep my campaign going!

5. Seagull

Seagull Member

enloyable

thanks for the rounds last night pduthie_au and vert it was a fantastic night hehe i almost managed to gear up a monk in one night

6. Seagull

Seagull Member

pets

i'm also hooked on the new pets thingy hehe i got a mimmic it's a cool little money collector

7. FromPaul

FromPaul Member

Managed to find one pet so far, the unicorn pet, its bigger than my wolf companion!

Also ran into the new cursed chest that spawns a random boss and has a 20 second timer to kill them, trying to down Ghom in 20 seconds is not fun.

8. PureFire

PureFire Member

Those cursed chest have been around for a few seasons and there is one in each act, from memory.

9. psychobunny

psychobunny Member

yeah, pretty sure i got ghom and a few skele kings last season

I got a bandit shrine the other night... now they are frigging awesome! talk about a slaughter pit!

30 mins later got the act 4 mysterious chest and got my falcon wings =D

10. balckjok3r

balckjok3r (Banned or Deleted)

So LoN Frenzy is ridiculous, screw the charge barb I will never play it again lol.

The sanguinary vambraces are so OP, the AOE damage is crazy. Charge into a large pack hit TS- demoralise to get everything to hit you and they all just instantly die. :lol:
    Gob packs are a bitch though.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  11. r3s

r3s Member

Got 3 pet gobs in 1 bounty game last night and another today, starting to accumulate them :)

12. yangby

yangby Member

I'm in need of some mats, so I'll be smashing through some bounties tonight if anyone is interested.

Hopefully be able to grab a pet or 2

13. Dangerous1

Dangerous1 Member

Thanks for the update.

That art is truly exceptional. Great to see!

14. Winterheart

Winterheart Member

Many many thanks to gote et al last night for the runs - finally got that damned 2min tx rift achievement, and had a blast doing speed rifts with them after that :D

Finally got some upgrades for gear too from the runs - better non-ancient DML, fractionally better yang's, and finally some ancient boots (first ancient's for UE), along with minor upgrade non-ancient gloves. With the upgraded gear, and everything piled into hatred pool and hatred regen, I was also finally able to complete the Cursed Peat event, with 396 kills for my second conquest for the season! Now have the stash tab at last!!! :D :D

On the downside, it looks like I may not be online as much over the next few weeks as work is getting a lot heavier than usual :( Will primarily be online first thing in the morning after I finish work, or briefly in the afternoon before having to leave for work if I do end up working the majority of the next few weeks.

15. jackalqd

jackalqd Member

Had fun playing my WD last night, nearly got the full set of items for the HT build I'm going to try.

Also created a Sader and powerleveled it with the help of Cannula.

16. whitox

whitox Member

Got an 80 3P done with Gote and BlackJoker. Did it pretty easily so will be good to push higher. Not sure how we would go adding another dps in and having zdps Monk, Barb, WD for dps and whoever else can bring some dps to the group.

Are there any geared Wizards running around?

17. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Only found 1 pet goblin so far. Got a slutty succubi queen. :lol::thumbup:

Got up to 84 on 2man GR last night. Tried 87 but failed. Was a terrible rift. Will probably manage it tonight.

18. whitox

whitox Member

What are you using in the 2P party?

19. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

FB Archon Wiz + Zdps Monk

20. botlfed

botlfed Member

Maybe after the weekend :p